My ATTEMPT at a Live trip report

So we just got out of Indiana Jones and I was chosen to be an extra. When I was waiting to get on stage, I met a family who owns a lot in the neighborhood we are moving to in December. When we were done, I found out one kf the other extras was a girl I graduated high school with. It really is a small world.

16 Likes

I’m so jealous! I would love to be an extra in the Indy show. Was it awesome? :grinning:

2 Likes

I had to miss quite a bit because the lady who was instructing us was talking to us during the first two acts. But yes, it was totally awesome!

9 Likes

Day 3: we accidentally made rope drop at MK. We were on the 2md boat on Jingle Cruise, then made our way over to Pirates. My kids wanted a snack, so I went over to Aloha Isle to get them a raspberry and pistachio swirl float. They ate just a little bit and it all started melting on them, so one got a Mickey bar and one got some popcorn. I realized I left my phone somewhere, so I ran back to Pirates and reported it. Nobody had turned it in, so I ran back to Aloha Isle and the guy behind the counter had it. We made our way over to use our first FP at PP, and after we tapped in, my wife realized she left her phone at the stroller. While passing by on the way to PP, we got our kids’ picture taken with one of the wandering bears by Coubtry Bear Jamboree.

8 Likes

And now we are in line for everybodys favorite ride, IASW. Isnt that right, @ryan1?

5 Likes

Cant you see the excitement on my face?

9 Likes

And here are some pictures so you can all partake in the excitement.

7 Likes

Woohoo.

1 Like

Ha! It is my dad’s favorite and one of my husband’s favorites. It does have its fans.

4 Likes

Now its time for the Haunted Mansion.

7 Likes

LOL. My terrible choice this upcoming trip - get wet on Splash with DS1 or get an ear worm with DS2 on IASW?

4 Likes

Oh, that’s a tough choice.

Yeah, I think I would tell DS2 that you dont love him any less, just the ride. Lol!

1 Like

So we made our way through the Haunted Mansion and used a FP for 7DMT. We ate lunch at Pecos Bills and there was a parade coming through so we made our way to the Hall of Presidents.

6 Likes

We have watched the Hall of Presidents and are now at Buzz Light year. The plan is to do this, see the Carousel of Progress and Splash Mountain, then get a kitchen sink on the way out. I might have to stop by Aloha Isle to get me a Dole Whip too.

6 Likes

Ooof Kitchen Sink AND a Dole Whip??

I think you can do it. I believe in you.

4 Likes

You know I can!

3 Likes

So to end the day my daughter and I closed it off with Splash Mountain. I knew the picture was taken at the big drop and made plans for a really funny picture WHICH I CANNOT SHOW YOU BECAUSE IT ISN’T SHOWING UP IN MY MEMORY MAKER AND SOME GUY TOOK THE WHOLE TIME LAUGHING AT HIMSELF WHILE THE PICTURE WAS UP. When I finally got a chance to get up to scan my magic band, the picture changed.

Im a little bit upset right now. Some people can be so inconsiderate.

6 Likes

Oh! If you have time and know roughly the time you rode the memory maker people will help you locate it!!

3 Likes

So I actually thought my day was over, but I hear the electric water parade going on.

13 Likes