Mr. I’ll Make a (Disney) Man Out of You - Live-ish Trip Report

@ScottFL I am entering The Land right now. (2:52)

2 Likes

Ohh you got the whole set!

Just have the weekender and I love that bag

2 Likes

Feeling like a new woman after a much needed nap. No parks for us today. We are going to make our way toward CO for CG later.

17 Likes

Eeyore!!!

2 Likes

Nice view. Where is this?

1 Like

Riviera Resort

2 Likes

He said this is the best money spent so far. :laughing:
Two bucks for five minutes.
Perhaps we don’t need to go to Cali Grill, after all.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

And you haven’t even dragged him through a single park yet! :rofl:

2 Likes

Blueberry Martini. Hidden Mickey - no charge.

24 Likes

That’s the martini I had! Delicious!

3 Likes

There was a beautiful haze over the Orlando area yesterday. In fact, seeing the plane land in fog was intimidating. Last night, atop CG, the sky was hazy and several shades of purple. (People were not running everywhere.)

Tiki deemed dinner and fireworks “impressive.” He said “Thank you, sweetie” and squeezed my hand.

“Somehow I’ll make a (Disney) man out of you.” :sunglasses:

28 Likes

Your plan appears to be working! Just don’t run him too ragged :wink:

5 Likes

Today is the true test. A park day. Hollywood Studios.His park of choice. He hasn’t seen Batuu or TSL. I woke him up at 5:45. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

He’ll be forced to submit to power of galaxies edge and wonder of Toy Story. Gonna get him loosened up at Oga’s?

8 Likes

Indeed! This evening.
We rope dropped RoTR. Got to taps at 7:20. A few delays including him needing to run back to the room, a very thorough security check for me because my bag beeped, and a couple folks ahead of us having trouble tapping in. We were in the queue at 7:40.
His comment: “That is very well done” :wave:

21 Likes

Sounds like you partied like it was 1999 and the conversion therapy is showing progress. Enjoying following along!

4 Likes

Have fun at Oga’s!

Was the comment referencing the ride or the rope drop strategy? :rofl:

4 Likes

The ride, but after he saw the SB line was 105 minutes he says both. :laughing:

10 Likes

How long did you wait?

1 Like

We both sucked at this, but loser agrees to buy drinks at Oga’s. Get your wallet out, sir. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Rides so far:
Rise
Slinky
TSMM
Next will be SB for TOT. Currently 35 minute wait.
We have a LL for Slinky after noon. Can make next selection at 10:30.

14 Likes