Mr. I’ll Make a (Disney) Man Out of You - Live-ish Trip Report

That is a cute, cute bag!

4 Likes

Creepy! You would think staff would investigate and secure the room…

2 Likes

Originally had brunch scheduled for 10, but was afraid we would be rushed getting there and moved it to 11:00. Not a single hang up at the airport and with transportation. Go figure.

Yeppers. It’s an hour closer to us than Midway.

6 Likes

Where do you live?

1 Like

Fort Wayne

3 Likes

Oooh, high eastern neighbor! Have you ever tried allegiant out of south bend to Sanford? They have a wonky schedule, Tuesday and Thursday’s only? But looks to be a good service if that fits.

5 Likes

I love Allegiant for the price if it’s a low-priority trip (nothing I absolutely have to be on time for). But if there is a delay you’re SOL since they have so few aircraft and routes available. So I wouldn’t use it for WDW personally!

WTF?!?!

:star_struck:

6 Likes

Looking forward to following along

3 Likes

Hi, neighbor, :wave: :wave:

I could fly Allegiant from Fort Wayne, but their schedule is too constricted. They fly two days a week. Always in the back of my mind, though.

3 Likes

:clap:t4: I :clap:t4: have :clap:t4: been :clap:t4: sleeping :clap:t4: on :clap:t4: this :clap:t4: place!!! :clap:t4:

23 Likes

Oh wow, you are about 2 hours west of us!

4 Likes

Music to his ears …

Parking lot view, but this is what I see from the bed.
Cat nap time.

29 Likes

@TheSafetyLady

Will you be in Epcot in the next hour or so? I will be passing through in about 30 minutes briefly.

4 Likes

Excellent brunch choice!!

3 Likes

I think @ScottFL will be there but @TheSafetyLady doesn’t have plans to visit a park today I believe.

5 Likes

To take advantage of G+, I snagged a Soarin’ for 2:35. I will probably be there around 2:45. I didn’t realize @ScottFL was at WDW!

3 Likes

Just for today. We are currently.in Soarin SB hell. Posted 40, we’ve waited 50, still another 15 or so to go.

2 Likes

I am on the Epcot monorail heading over now to get into the LL. If you are still in The Land afterwards, we could do an impromptu meet up.

3 Likes

Think we are going to stop for a rest in sunshine seasons after this.

3 Likes

I will look out for you. I am in a black hat, black t shirt, and gray shorts in case you spot me first!

2 Likes