@Mousematt’s Don’t Catch A Disease trip — Now featuring Final Thoughts

I’m currently at the Radisson at Manchester airport. It’s just coming up to midnight. My flight leaves in around ten hours.

The journey so far:

71 Likes

safe travels! Love the hat!

3 Likes

Following!

Bon Voyage!

2 Likes

Have a great trip!

3 Likes

Have a great trip!

2 Likes

In addition to following this report, I will now also begin a full rewatching of Downton Abbey.

Great idea!

8 Likes

Love the thread title. :laughing:

3 Likes

We are watching Downton Abbey…trying to get through the series again before the new movie comes out in March.

2 Likes

Theres another new movie??? Awesome!

3 Likes

The hat looks GREAT!

3 Likes

Started watching Guilded Age to tide me over. Save travles

5 Likes

Yeehaw!!! Excited for you! If on friday you bump into a blissed out mom looking very excited to be in epcot without her children, and either wearing fox and the hound or jungle book merch, don’t cry or whine or ask me for a snack or a toy, plz and thx.

12 Likes

Yep. It was supposed to debut in December, but delayed until March.

2 Likes

Have a great trip, looking forward to following.

1 Like

I just started rewatching Downton, I forgot how great it was!!!

1 Like

Oh wow, a trip I can follow as it happens. :). I’ve not been on the forum as much as I like lately and I still haven’t read your last Canada / Disney trip all the way through. Looking forward to following this trip now. Have a wonderful time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t know that but now I am excited. Love that show.

Can hardly wait to follow along. I loved following your last report. Have a great flight.

2 Likes

safe travels! have a wonderful trip!

1 Like

Happy travels! Crazy to think when I wake up you’ll be half way back to Orlando. Even crazier to think just a few months ago you had to spend all that time in Toronto to accomplish this same goal. That simultaneously feels like forever ago and just a few weeks past.

11 Likes