Let’s all help @mousematt plan a COVID-free vacation :)

PricipalTinker, Bugger off and mind your business.

Mousematt, those Crocs are lovely, and not expensive compared to everyday things for us “everyday folks,” like yachts, castles, and islands. That’s NOTHING. As the kids say, “YOLO.” And remember, have a magician of a day, or whatever those caste members are supposed to say to you.

4 Likes

Oh, this?

“She was explaining that a particular study showed that only a tiny percentage of fully vaccinated people got sick or died, and that, of this small number of people in the study, the vast majority had suffered from multiple pre-existing conditions.

It’s possible that some of the people who wrongly described Walensky’s comments were genuinely confused about what she meant. “Good Morning America” made her message much less clear by editing out some important Walensky sentences.

That study found that, of a group of 1.2 million people who were fully vaccinated between December 2020 and October 2021, 36 of them had a death associated with Covid-19 – and that, of these 36 people, 28 of them, or about 78%, had at least four of eight “risk factors” for experiencing a severe outcome from the virus, such as an age of over 65, diabetes and a variety of additional chronic diseases.

2 Likes

Can so relate to this, our is the same. Do you subscribe to Bark Box? It’s so much fun seeing her get two new toys each month with a surprise theme (on top of all the other stuff we get her separately). Pretty much every animal class is represented by now. Problem is she gets so disappointed when she sees us open our normal Amazon boxes and they’re not for her.

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy: awwwww

3 Likes

Absolutely not! These silly things are constantly underfoot as is! Literally :sweat_smile:

He puts them down behind me when I’m washing dishes and whatnot. Then I turn and step on them.

4 Likes

A cat I had would tuck his toy mice into the suitcase and bury himself in the clothes. Once, just once he got zipped up and loaded in the car. DH noticed a funny shift in the contents when he loaded it up and unzipped. Had to dug for the cat that was laying so flat so he wouldnt be seen (didnt work).

8 Likes

It was on local stations… i will have to see later if this was the same thing I saw (can’t play audio at work, lol)

1 Like

I was just trying to clarify the misunderstanding …

1 Like

I wake up to catnip mousies in my bed. Sometimes three in one night. They are mighty hunters!

4 Likes

Rolling over on rawhide bones in the small of your back is the worst!

4 Likes

like stepping on a lego w/ bare feet :grimacing:

2 Likes

my cats are so weird, they don’t like catnip

1 Like

My pup is smol so no jumping on the bed with things. Otherwise I would be sleeping with winnie the pooh, a stuffed dog the size of her that looks like her, her tiny pink puppy and a hedgehog. When she gets a greenie, she immediately runs to her toy box/ corner and puts it in front of them. I’m not sure if she’s bragging or sharing :thinking:

4 Likes

More of this wholesome content plz

3 Likes

Too on the nose. Ugh.

3 Likes

The dog I’ve had for 5 years starts to go into depression whenever the suitcases come out. The little one that we’ve only had for 7 months hasn’t caught on yet. I actually put my suitcase in the spare bedroom and have been sneaking items in for the past few days so as not to get Jack too worked up too early.

1 Like

He says “I fit, I come with!”

1 Like

YUP! My dogs literally have a giant Halloween Mickey Mouse cloth container (like a laundry basket) full of Bark Box toys. They are very very spoiled. One of them likes to pull out the toys (like all of them) and leave them scattered around the house for you to pick up after her. She says the toys don’t belong in a basket; they belong where she left them in case she needs one within a foot of her at any given moment.

*Edit: And yes my dogs sniff every Amazon box in hopes it’s their bark box. They just expect; spoiled, spoiled spoiled!

2 Likes

Ma’am I think there is a fox in your home.

8 Likes

The trip report has begun: @Mousematt’s Don’t Catch A Disease trip — Now featuring Final Thoughts

6 Likes