Let’s all help @mousematt plan a COVID-free vacation :)

Let’s try not to focus on the fact that the last time anyone was listening @sanstitre_has_left_the_building said he was definitely not taking a trip in February.

He had another look, he found a bargain, he went for it.

And cut him some slack. Right after he clicked the final confirmation (he was lying in bed) he looked over and saw this:

And he realised he is a selfish monster.

But it’s booked and he’s going. Arriving 2nd February. Departing 8th. Staying at Cabana Bay (Volcano Bay view). He’s even flying Economy. Ish.

Let’s give him our support.

44 Likes

OMGosh that doggie…I just want to snuggle him.

7 Likes

If @sanstitre_has_left_the_building does not look out for @sanstitre_has_left_the_building 's wellbeing, who will?

7 Likes

You both have a friend in Sarah :kissing_heart: :partying_face:

7 Likes

First of all, I told you so.

Secondly, that baby sleeping in your bed is precious.

Thirdly, why aren’t you asleep? It’s like 4am there (says the insomniac).

Fourthly, YAY!

18 Likes

Also I leave my girls with a sitter all the time and they still love me. :wink: Just give him extra belly rubs and treats when you get home.

5 Likes

He’s a fricken angel.

It’s 3.20am. Too excited.

12 Likes

ha ha ha…this is why I thought it was weird when I just fell asleep every night for the first three nights after I got home from Disney. I too am an insomniac. Maybe @Jeff_AZ needs to do a poll to see if the majority of us are?!?

6 Likes

I go through phases. It sucks sometimes when it’s really bad. It can also be useful like helping obnurse’s sister get covid tested in the middle of the night.

6 Likes

or helping momma dogs deliver puppies…I’ve only had one dog that didn’t deliver in the middle of the night!

4 Likes

Retirement cured my insomnia. I just have wacky hours now. :rofl:

5 Likes

“cured” :joy:

3 Likes

This is very exciting! I’m happy for you. Just wear your better than cloth face mask indoors or large crowded areas (like fireworks) and limit your meals indoors.

Outdoor dining locales:
Pecos Bills, Cosmic Ray’s, Pinocchio Village House, and Tony’s Town Square in MK.
Satuli (duh), Flame Tree, Y&Y, Nomad in AK.
Too many options to grab and go in Epcot and basically all qs in HS is outdoors.

5 Likes

I feel like we may have forgotten the primary objective of this thread. I’ll be there in 13 days.

11 Likes

Ditto. I have receipts.

I’m super excited for you, btw.

11 Likes

I’m actually not. Yet. (I lied earlier.)

Too much guilt and anxiety.

Which is why I’m trying to think about planning.

3 Likes

Do you have park reservations and ADR’s for Disney parts?

Just think of all the pins waiting to go home with you to jolly ole London

3 Likes

Hey… I don’t have to keep hours or set an alarm anymore. I just like staying up late, always did. It’s really hard working in a traditional setting w/ a nocturnal clock :wink: i.e. night owl. I hated being a morning person :nauseated_face: school sucked, work sucked… no more suck

8 Likes

I fell for the “it’s not happening”. Never again.

14 Likes