Let’s all help @mousematt plan a COVID-free vacation :)

Are you new here?

18 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I feel like I want to book an ADR. Just because I can.

Any suggestions?

4 Likes

ditto, so this is probably my problem too. I cannot wait for the day I don’t have to take a kid to school in the morning!

2 Likes

Are you okay with eating indoors?

I frikkin’ love Sanaa and TT and Tiffins personally. Also CG. Jungle Navigation Co. is my fave MK restaurant right now. Le Cellier and Tutto Italia are my faves of the ones open in EPC. But I have many more to try there.

Did you do Space 200 last time I can’t remember?

3 Likes

Topolinos breakfast, Ale & Compass, Trattoria breakfast, LeCellier, San Angel Inn, Steakhouse 71, Flying Fish or maybe Jiko?

1 Like

Yeah with FF and Jiko opening those are good ones! But it does take em a bit to find their stride again?

1 Like

I feel like some indoor places are less indoors than others.

Yes. Also: no availability. Also: this is a budget trip.

3 Likes

They’ve been talking about opening FF for months on end. They should be ready.

1 Like

Sanaa is moderate! I love that place. Jungle Navi Co. isn’t too bad either. In Universal, nothing wows me in Citywalk but Cowfish is always good.

1 Like

Budget I would do S71 on MK day and A&C on Epcot/HS day.

3 Likes

I think we should make it a game. See how amazing of a trip he can have with the minimum amount of time indoors. :laughing:

6 Likes

The Space 200 lounge? You can do one of those mouse watchers or things here on TP to try and grab one. I got one last minute (literally at like 8 or 9pm the day before).

Steakhouse 71!

2 Likes

I like A&C breakfast too.

2 Likes

I’ll be staying at UOR and commuting in. It occurs to me that breakfast at S71 would get my Uber into CR, so I can walk to MK easily.

11 Likes

Same. I mentioned so many breakfasts bc I know he enjoys breakfast from 3628363 posts.

9 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

and A&C for backdoor entrance into EPC.

2 Likes

Kona to Go: take it outside to eat on the lovely patio
S-71 to Go: also eat outside near pool
Sana to Go: eat outside and watch animals
Nomad lounge is outside already

6 Likes