Let’s all help @mousematt plan a COVID-free vacation :)

Olivia’s has an outdoor patio. Their chicken and crab cakes are very good :yum:

2 Likes

OK. I booked a S71 breakfast for what is now my MK day.

9 Likes

Only if it’s clearly stated what a skyliner insomniac vs a ferry insomniac vs a monorail insomniac is. :grin: J/K Jeff. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

…I am just hoping I don’t get Covid in the next 14 days :crazy_face: I have done this 3 times, can I get thru a fourth trip to Florida in a pandemic?

5 Likes

I have done 6 in a years time (well one only Universal and one Disneyland/USH! I’m a risk taker!

1 Like

Recap (before I go to bed):

Flight booked
Hotel booked
Train to airport booked
Hotel airport booked
COVID test for US entry booked

ADR for S71 booked

Travel insurance not booked

13 Likes

Save something for tomorrow guy!

2 Likes

No S220 availability. No TT breakfast availability.

Res finders! And then bed. But if your phone buzzes make sure you wake up and book it fast. Lol

4 Likes

Places to eat:

FArts (genuinely excited about this)
Nomad
Geyser Point
Three Bridges
Disney Springs
Satu’li

Oh, and UOR, lol.

11 Likes

Lights out in three minutes.

4 Likes

Do you mean today? :thinking:

3 Likes

Geyser Point is THE BEST. So relaxing and dreamy and away from it all, and yet right next to MK and you can listen to the fireworks/music and watch the EWP float by. :blush:

7 Likes

this can be a bit crowded… lots of locals from the ‘free’ state :wink:

1 Like

Dude… I think you’d need a poll to determine if tomorrow starts at 12:01am or when you wake up from slumber the night before. I’m in the day ends when you go to sleep camp.

5 Likes

We had breakfast at A&C on our Epcot day (Tuesday) and we asked to be seated away from people if possible. They were very accommodating and it felt pretty safe.

We attempted Three Bridges last night (Wednesday) but it was over a two hour wait. We switched gears and went up to Dahlia Lounge and sat out on the terrace. We had to wait for a table to open up but it didn’t take long. Leaving was interesting though. Lots of convention attendees drinking and talking. No masks. We had to run the gauntlet.

Today we had an early dinner at Tony’s and requested the patio. It was a slightly longer wait but worth it.

We’re pretty much masking all the time - indoors and outside. I’m seeing way more people masking outside than in our September trip.

I’m glad you’re coming! Too bad you’re not here right now.

8 Likes

Oooooo
This is exciting!!

1 Like

Late to the party but this is exciting, and your plans sound great!

Since it is a spontaneous trip— any ADRs not fit into your other trips this year? Might be a good trip to do them!

1 Like

I leave in 10 :frowning: Damnit.

2 Likes