Let’s all help @mousematt plan a COVID-free vacation :)

Ugly crocs here you come!

7 Likes

Noooo!!!

2 Likes

This picture wins the internet today.

Waiting a few seconds…

Have fun! Also, more people liked your dog pic than your Covid result.

4 Likes

My cat (Albert) just puts himself in the suitcase!

edited to add: Just like Calvin! :heart_eyes_cat:

12 Likes

Izaak putting his squirrel (and himself) in the pile of things we were packing for a trip.

13 Likes

He has a toy squirrel :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

They played a clip on our local news. It had to do with dying from covid vs dying with covid but dying from an unrelated incident. They also had compiled comorbidity stats. They said they would be updating “shortly”. The lady with the straight brown hair, I can never remember her name. They generally consensus for the news cast is that the numbers would go down for dying because of Covid. Haven’t seen the updated info but the local newscasters “promised” to update as the info was available. I’ve been waiting… our local news seems to be less biased. I hope they follow up soon. I’d really like to see the info. I’ve quit watching national cable news, just can’t handle it anymore.

Oh, he has a whole menagerie. :joy:

There’s Squirrel and Chipmunk and Hedgehog and Fox and Bacon and Mummy. Probably a few others I’m missing.

Gifts are his love language. In the mornings, he “has to” find take a toy to “share” when we go upstairs to wake up the kids.

5 Likes

PricipalTinker, Bugger off and mind your business.

Mousematt, those Crocs are lovely, and not expensive compared to everyday things for us “everyday folks,” like yachts, castles, and islands. That’s NOTHING. As the kids say, “YOLO.” And remember, have a magician of a day, or whatever those caste members are supposed to say to you.

4 Likes

Oh, this?

“She was explaining that a particular study showed that only a tiny percentage of fully vaccinated people got sick or died, and that, of this small number of people in the study, the vast majority had suffered from multiple pre-existing conditions.

It’s possible that some of the people who wrongly described Walensky’s comments were genuinely confused about what she meant. “Good Morning America” made her message much less clear by editing out some important Walensky sentences.

That study found that, of a group of 1.2 million people who were fully vaccinated between December 2020 and October 2021, 36 of them had a death associated with Covid-19 – and that, of these 36 people, 28 of them, or about 78%, had at least four of eight “risk factors” for experiencing a severe outcome from the virus, such as an age of over 65, diabetes and a variety of additional chronic diseases.

2 Likes

Can so relate to this, our is the same. Do you subscribe to Bark Box? It’s so much fun seeing her get two new toys each month with a surprise theme (on top of all the other stuff we get her separately). Pretty much every animal class is represented by now. Problem is she gets so disappointed when she sees us open our normal Amazon boxes and they’re not for her.

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy: awwwww

3 Likes

Absolutely not! These silly things are constantly underfoot as is! Literally :sweat_smile:

He puts them down behind me when I’m washing dishes and whatnot. Then I turn and step on them.

4 Likes

A cat I had would tuck his toy mice into the suitcase and bury himself in the clothes. Once, just once he got zipped up and loaded in the car. DH noticed a funny shift in the contents when he loaded it up and unzipped. Had to dug for the cat that was laying so flat so he wouldnt be seen (didnt work).

8 Likes

It was on local stations… i will have to see later if this was the same thing I saw (can’t play audio at work, lol)

1 Like

I was just trying to clarify the misunderstanding …

1 Like

I wake up to catnip mousies in my bed. Sometimes three in one night. They are mighty hunters!

4 Likes

Rolling over on rawhide bones in the small of your back is the worst!

4 Likes