@Mousematt’s Don’t Catch A Disease trip — Now featuring Final Thoughts

Another movie?

Yay! Enjoy the show.

1 Like

First movie came out in 2019. Next one is called Downton Abbey: A New Era. Set in 1927.

1 Like

Safe travels @sanstitre_has_left_the_building :flight_departure:

1 Like

In the (up charge) lounge.

14 Likes

Economy.* May God rest my soul.

*Economy Delight: 3 inches of extra leg room.

15 Likes

That’s some lovely weather you’re leaving behind :cloud:

Hope you survive economy :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I can’t make that promise. There are kids back here. And someone has farted. I hate being poor.

22 Likes

A father — and annoying, young daughter — are illegally sitting in the seats behind me. He has just said to his daughter, “Are you looking forward to going to Disneyland.”

I hate this.

20 Likes

Boarding is complete. I have both seats to myself and the armrest in the middle folds up. No-one in the two seats in front. Or the first seat across the aisle.

But the illegals behind me.

Not too bad on the COVID front.

The seat hurts. No wonder poor people all look miserable.

EDIT: An illegal has moved to the seat in front. And her boyfriend. If they tilt their seats back I will spit on their necks.

19 Likes

I have opened the aircon nozzles. I’m trying to make an anti-COVID wall of air.

11 Likes

Good plan. Safe travels, have a fantastic trip!

3 Likes

Oh god my daughter has been calling it Disneyland. It’s my fault - I haven’t taken her (apart from to the Paris hellhole) since she was 6 months old and I’m dithering about not correcting her because she’s super excited but I’m not sure I can hide my wince. And my shame if anyone hears her say it.

8 Likes

Greetings from 38,000ft. I ponied up $28 for WI-FI so that I could chat to you all.

This was lunch:

Yeah. I know.

I decided that it’s good I’m in Economy. It will make me appreciate Upper Class more.

Actually, spacewise it’s not too bad. The double seat is like a bench and I have decent legroom. The seat is kinda hard, though.

The masks I bought are awesome. So comfortable, despite extended wearing. I think they will work well at WDW.

Here’s the view from my seat:

31 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You’re hilarious!!

Are you watching any movies on your flight? Hope you’re being suitably entertained.

4 Likes

‘seaside salt’ :thinking:

Does that mean it had Donkey piss on it?? :nauseated_face::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Very excited to follow along and so glad you’re going back!

1 Like

My iPad and iPhone are stuffed with movies and tv shows. So far I’ve watched one episode each of The Good Place, Downton Abbey and Upload. I deliberately chose things I’ve seen before and know I love.

I’m also being entertained by the boyfriend, whose neck I have not spat on. He’s kinda hot. It’s fun when he gets up out of his seat.

22 Likes

Great show choices. The Good Place is a favourite of mine. I’m also hoping for a second season of Upload :crossed_fingers:t2:

So you’re going to drool instead of spit? Good stuff :+1:t2::laughing:

13 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes