Mother and daughter, best Disney partners for life!

Never again at DL (the MK version is so much less painful).

7 Likes

That we are. Of course DH is a Hilton guy and not a Marriott guy.

7 Likes

They look great. Well done Abby!

5 Likes

But there’s no light up fireworks headboard! :scream:

9 Likes

Well that’s true! You get ocean wave wall paper instead.

9 Likes

:heart::heart: So so happy that you two got to get your picture in the front with the Minnie floral! :heart: again they put it up for International Womens day.

9 Likes

We collected the fabulous @Julianne_fki and headed to Toontown!

I remember Toontown from WDW but this seemed far more immersive than what I remember from WDW. It really reminded me of the Toontown computer game Ben was obsessed with when he was little. I bet he’d love it!

25 Likes

That’s awesome! We were commenting that it was Minnie and not Mickey and now we know why :heart:

8 Likes

This looks so fun!!

3 Likes

@Julianne_fki probably has better pictures but here we are with Mickey! It was a fabulous meet and greet.

25 Likes

:wave: Hi friends! Sorry to have missed you guys this trip. See you in a few weeks!

10 Likes

I don’t like the ride, but it’s not painful if you know how to operate it properly! :joy:

4 Likes

I didn’t care for the photopass pics much, but I thought you had some on your phone!

4 Likes

Fabulous photos!

6 Likes

So sitting on metal bar is comfortable?!?!

5 Likes

I think it’s cooler that @Julianne_fki is in this picture than Mickey. :wink:

15 Likes

My family really likes this hotel. We have stayed once in the type of room you are in (with bunk beds - site of the infamous CPAP incident) and once in a King / 4-bunkbed 2-bedroom suite. Great value compared to DLH.

10 Likes

I am so glad I found your trip report. I am starting to regret choosing WDW for F&G over DLR. Well, DH chose.

The sweat shirts Abby made turned out nice!

Have all the fun.

7 Likes

I think you were supposed to scoot back and operate the levers with your feet. Then you wouldn’t be sitting on metal bars! You guys were scooting forward to operate them with your hands. It was basically operator error. :rofl: :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Ahhh. The famous CPAP trip.

10 Likes