Mother and daughter, best Disney partners for life!

I was a bit confused, which would surprise no one. I should have figured that, since you’re in DL (time change and all that).

Carry on! I’m enjoying the photos :blush:

5 Likes

I loved Storybook Land Canal boats! So cute, as are the two of you!!

7 Likes

The Nemo Submarines were closed last year so that was next. Abby wanted to do it but was feeling a bit nervous. It was good that we went before it was really crowded but still a one and done for her.

15 Likes

I always think I would love that. Does it feel claustrophobic in there? Or is there something else she doesn’t like?

4 Likes

It does feel claustrophobic in that submarine. And stuffy and warm in the summer and on warmer days. It can also start to smell like sweaty bodies. :nauseated_face: If you’re one of the first to load, you’re one of the last to unload, and that just prolongs the torture. I do not do that ride very often, but every once in a while we’ll give it a go.

15 Likes

Why thank you I like me too! :wink:

8 Likes

The hotel looks nice (and probably a fraction of the cost of the DL hotel).

7 Likes

You two are so cute!!

9 Likes

That’s saying a lot coming from you (what were you at last year–60+?)

6 Likes

And the ride is just a bit too long.

5 Likes

Close

5 Likes

She wanted to ride Astro Orbiter (crazy huh @Julianne_fki, @Wahoohokie and @dreamer!) but the line was longer than she wanted so we wondered a bit while waiting for our Jolly Holliday mobile order.

My healthy yogurt parfait for breakfast.

She had the delicious croissant egg sandwich and a caramel macchiato but I didn’t take a picture.

17 Likes

It’s claustrophobic and all she can think about are all of the germs in there. She’s quite the germaphobe. Here she is spraying the neck pillow she bought with Lysol in the airport. The bed at the hotel was also sprayed with Lysol :grimacing:

12 Likes

As you should! Much to like :heart:

4 Likes

The rooms are nicer than the Disneyland Hotel and it’s cheaper than Paradise Pier too. It would be a great choice for young families and your family too since your family willingly crams into rooms!

8 Likes

Thank you. Abby has learned to make shirts and sweatshirts.

7 Likes

That was the story for me there last week. Hope there’s enough clear skies mixed in to fully enjoy your time. I miss it already.

9 Likes

We watched the band and spied some characters in their snazzy 100th costumes.

19 Likes

It totally does. I was surprised by that, especially being a bigger taller person. And I expected a more wide open view and not hunching over looking through the small porthole. But unique and glad I did it once.

9 Likes

We already plan on drying our shoes with the hair dryer as you did. It’ll be easier for us to deal with since it isn’t our first time here.

Completely understand. It is so nice here. Love WDW too but love it here just as much.

13 Likes