Mother and daughter, best Disney partners for life!

Ohhhh. :woman_facepalming:

7 Likes

I want to take one kid at a time.
#Goals.

8 Likes

LOVe the matching outfits!

11 Likes

Same!!!

7 Likes

That’s funny. I missed it, how old is she?

5 Likes

That’s my favorite place to stay if I’m not at the Grand C. (Shush, don’t tell anyone or I’ll never find availability)

To me the walk is the same as from Disneyland Hotel!

7 Likes

8 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

And very much proceed with caution in July.

9 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

That is what I had on my phone. Mickey was better than the photographer :joy:

I do not know this story.

This just means you’ll have to take another trip!

Thank you. She made the sweatshirt! She is 22.

Agree. Maybe easier because downtown Disney is always so crowded. You also see interesting people. There is bird guy, water guy, croc accessory guy, fruit people, balloon guy…

10 Likes

Abby found Pete!

After Toontown we needed food. Abby wanted salad and we found some at Red Rose Tavern. Quite tasty and delicious vinaigrette which fits with my low fat diet.

19 Likes

Castle pictures!

Love the purple and platinum on the castle :purple_heart:

23 Likes

Here comes the band and some friends!

We then marched in a parade following the band down to the train station where we were met by the Dapper Dans.

17 Likes

Time to hop!

We throughly messed up Genie + for the day. It really was quite embarrassing :joy: While we were waiting for something to hopefully convert to a golden ticket and save our day, we went to the Magic Key Terrace for drinks.

14 Likes

We had no luck acquiring a golden ticket and then I further messed it up by trying to modify our Incredicoster in yet another futile attempt. The good news is that by a stroke of luck a great almost immediate LL dropped while I was messing with it.

15 Likes

Before hopping in the LL line we placed our Pimms order for post breakout hydration.

I may have over served my kid :grimacing:

21 Likes

More 100th decor

All of the purple and silver flowers and plants are beautiful!

20 Likes

We hopped back to DL for the afternoon parade. We scored a good spot right on the curb fairly last minute. Only downside was we were looking directly into the sun. Taking good photos wasn’t really possible but I got a couple. Excellent parade with unique floats and fabulous costumes.

22 Likes

Hopped back to DCA for

20 Likes

Abby needed a break. The kids never have the stamina the moms do. She went back for a brief rest. @Julianne_fki and I rode Webslingers single rider. We were put in the same car but a very nice family shifted their kids around so we could ride together on the same side too.

18 Likes

We went back to DL in the hopes of riding Indiana Jones single rider but were told they no longer have a single rider line :frowning:

@Julianne_fki collected her stuff from the locker and we hopped back to DCA after a supervisor was called because we had hopped too quickly :grimacing:

Abby met us for the best ride!

We grabbed tacos and margaritas for dinner. Failed to take any good photos.

Sadly then said goodbye to @Julianne_fki.

18 Likes