Molly left All Ears

As they gave Quincy more screen time on AllEars, I found her annoying. Now that she is acting like she is all that, I really don’t like her.
I liked Jared and Lindsay who are now performing in Finding Nemo.

2 Likes

Agreed. 90% of the time I get annoyed by the title of the blog post having zero substance within the article. It’s the 10% where they post relevant info first that keeps them in my reader feed.

5 Likes

I watch about 80% of DFB’s YouTube videos. Maybe 20% of AllEars. The latter’s are often too long. Both post far too often to Instagram stories.

I subscribe to Bricker’s blog. It annoys me he doesn’t date his posts. It can make them very misleading.

BOM was flawless in every way.

5 Likes

Yup. It was interesting to find out about him. If you haven’t seen the Mammoth Club video of a perfect afternoon in HS you need to. Something very special happens.

Also, to anyone wondering why Mammoth Club as a name they talk about it on the launch party on twitch. However, the short version is they wanted to use their initials M A M ( Molly Alan Max) in someway and after a lot a um interesting possibilities Max came up with Mammoth which they didn’t hate so it stayed. Club because they are just big kids and joining a club is cool. Also, they didn’t want to be boxed in to what their content might be so didn’t want to be Disney/theme park etc.

4 Likes

I thought that was just for streaming gaming? Has the platform expanded? Or is one of them a gamer and already had a following so they just ran with it?

1 Like

I did watch the video. I guess that I will need to re watch it to see what special happened.

2 Likes

We kinda liked Quincy but have only been watching the remaining Molly videos so far on Allears so I don’t know how she’s acting now. I really like Breedlove too. I just haven’t been able to bring myself to watch the videos with new people in them yet. I will give them a try but the new girl doesn’t seem interesting to me and they didn’t introduce her at all on instagram which just feels odd. Not familiar with the other 2 you mentioned, before my time I guess.

3 Likes

Alan did something he’s never done. Trying not to spoil it for anyone else. I’ll DM you if don’t remember. It’s very sweet.

2 Likes

Max/duckfist streams. He works for an Indy game company. They will be using his account to stream because twitch has tools for streamers they like that other platforms don’t. You don’t need a twitch account to watch a stream or a recorded stream.

Here’s a link I hope.

Look in recent broadcasts for recordings. When they stream live you click on his avatar in the upper left corner to see it. That’s about all I know right now. :woman_facepalming::joy:

1 Like

I’m excited for this new venture. It kinda felt like molly was stuck doing the same types of things on all ears so I’m excited for her to get to branch out. Plus getting to start a company with your friends is pretty great and I hope it works out for them!

3 Likes

Agreed!

2 Likes

I think my issues with DFB and Allears is the lack of being critical. Many (most) times they seem to be basically just reading off of the Disney PR releases. They are only superficially critical so that they don’t lose their access with Disney. That’s what I like about TP. If something isn’t great, they’ll point that out but they’ll also things that are great too. I think having that impartial voice is important. Of course you can go too far too like WDWNT where there is nothing but criticism.

7 Likes

It dawned on me after my comment, thanks.

2 Likes

Just watched Molly’s long Universal’s Wizarding World video out today, she knows her stuff!

3 Likes

Totally agree!

2 Likes

Best of luck to Molly and the company.

I am ever impressed with her knowledge of the parks.

2 Likes

I have a similar feeling about PCDev. I enjoy his personality…but it is like he refuses to actually be honest. And when you think he is going to be negative, he later backtracks and says things were great. But I get it…he gets free trips to various parks (recently to King’s Island and Cedar Point) and so you know you aren’t going to get anything close to an honest opinion…just all praise.

1 Like

I find him to be a whiny little bitch half the time. He comes off as very negative and aggressive to me. He has some good content, but I’m not a fan of him. I guess it’s a good thing there are so many vloggers out there so we can all find ones we like.

5 Likes

This right here

4 Likes

Are we talking the same person? PCDev is the absolute furthest thing from whiny or aggressive.

1 Like