Molly left All Ears

Who is PCDev?

1 Like

Aka Prince Charming.

1 Like

Never heard of him

3 Likes

Maybe I caught him during a rough patch, but there were enough videos with that tone that made me move him to my don’t watch list.

1 Like

There was one video a couple of months ago where after a day at the park, he summarized from his car (I think it was raining buckets) and he went off on Disney. Like, uncensored, told it like he saw it. It was quite refreshing to see him being human like that. He was pissed.

1 Like

I think I recall what you’re talking about. Yeah. It is nice when he is more forthright. He usually spends his time trying NOT to come across as negative. At most you’ll usually get him going okay like, “I’m not sure if I like this or not.” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@dianelynn

1 Like

I was kind of surprised it took Molly this long to make the move. She’s great, and tons of people were subscribed to the AllEars channel just for her.

I think if you watch any vlogger long enough, you inevitably discover little personality quirks that annoy you to the point that you either have to stop watching them or make a drinking game out of it.

5 Likes

I don’t get why DFB acquired AllEars. Without Molly, there’s not much left. I hope they didn’t pay much for it, or that it was more of a collaboration / way to get efficiencies with administration. It’s hard to acquire a person.

3 Likes

I think they acquired Allears before Molly started. Not completely sure since I wasn’t watching then but that was the sense I got.

5 Likes

Well, sure. Especially after 1863.

8 Likes

:grimacing:

4 Likes

Then my job is done.

4 Likes

You are correct

AllEars was around for a loooooooooooooong time before Molly came along, started by Deb Willis back in the late 90s I think

4 Likes

All I have to say is that I am HERE for the Zenon references!

3 Likes

That I knew. But DFB acquired it before or at the same time Molly joined. I think.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t know that. In my mind I’ve always associated AllEars with Molly.

3 Likes

Oh i see what you’re saying.

2 Likes

I have to admit that alone has me mildly intrigued! :joy:

3 Likes