MM Share - Need 1-2 more for late Jan/Feb

Update for new readers/posters: We are full for Group 1 that ended up being early to mid Jan. Our second group with travelers from late Jan into mid Feb could still use another member or 2.

Hey all - ideally I’m looking for a share group to join. I’d prefer not to lead this time (however I can if needed, or I could coach someone willing). My trip is Jan 14-18. Just me right now so could go either way with dates.

1 Like

@Beebo had been looking for a first week in Feb.

2 Likes

I might be willing, but my dates are Jan. 7 - 12th and I’ll definitely need coaching :wink:

1 Like

So far this would work :slight_smile:

If you look at this thread there is an instruction document for doing a share.

Memory Share for Feb 2022 - Closed group

1 Like

Hello!
My dates are 1/29 - 2/5….first park day is 1/30.
I’ve never done a share before, but I’m interested and will help however I can!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the tag!!

Thanks, I’ll check it out.

My trip is the second week of Feb and I’d be interested.

Jan 3-10. Let me know if I can pile on.

I will have qty 3 people in Marathon weekend, so those are really the main photos I am after.

1 Like

I’m definitely interested as well if someone can lead. We’re a party of 2 and our dates are Jan 25 - Feb 2. Please let me know. Thank you.

I would also be interested for Jan 5-10. It is just me running marathon weekend.

UPDATE: We’re still looking for one travel party for group 2. We’ll find someone though :slight_smile:
UPDATE 2: We’ve rounded out group 1. I’m updating the post title to reflect that we need one or two more for late Jan to end of Feb.

Okay - looking good y’all. It looks like we have enough people for two groups. If we end up with one more for each group, that would work too. More than 5 gets a bit tricky.

With dates, I think it makes the most sense to split them like below.

GROUP 1
@Shellott_hill = Jan 3-10
@kjsprouse_577366 = Jan 5-10
@hinson70 = Jan 5-12
@lauren_alicia = Jan 7-12
Cjandres (me) = Jan 14-18

GROUP 2
@zpannell = Jan 25 - Feb 2
@Beebo = Jan 29 - Feb 5
@DisneyNewbie0 = second week of Feb

Since we aren’t a large group, I don’t mind leading Group 1. I just need to check on a tech question (which I’ll post on chat to check on). Group 2, is there someone in there willing to lead? A helpful thread has already been shared. I’m also willing to help - have lead three groups in the past and been part of a fourth.

2 Likes

Take me off the list. I am running a mostly Feb. memory share. I was just here to link in someone that we couldn’t add, and to mention the nifty document.

2 Likes

I have no experience with memory maker (or leading for that matter), but I would be willing to give it a try for Group 2.

I read over the other post & the PDF that was linked within. I also went back into the Oct/Nov/Dec share post and poked around there. That being said, I’ve done some research, I think I get the gist of it, but I’d still appreciate some guidance if you’re willing to help me out.

3 Likes

Thanks! Let me know if you need any help.

1 Like

Totally willing to help you out :slight_smile: Hopefully another person will join in soon. If not, we can post over on the app chat (I subscribe and have access to do that if you don’t). We can also try the Liner facebook group if we need it.

It is pretty straight forward in general, particularly if you’re comfortable or willing to get comfortable with tech :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be there Jan 5-12 if you still have space. I will be there for marathon weekend as well.

1 Like

Yes! That should work :slight_smile:

Update for new readers/posters: We are full for Group 1 that ended up being early to mid Jan. Our second group with travelers from late Jan into mid Feb could still use another member or 2.