MM Share - Need 1-2 more for late Jan/Feb

Thanks for keeping on top of this. I’d really like to see group 2 work out so if there are others, please let us know in this thread. I’ve never used Memory Maker before so I’m a bit hesitant to lead, but I’m going to read a bit more about sharing tomorrow though to see how it works and what’s involved. Linsigault, let me know if you get comfortable with leading.

If anyone decides to drop from group 1, please consider me on the wait list for that if the dates work out.

1 Like

Thank you!
I’m pretty comfortable with tech, so I’m hoping the learning curve won’t be too steep!

1 Like

Hi!
I’ll be taking the lead on Group 2. Are you still interested? What are your exact dates?
Would you still be willing to participate if there are only 3 parties? That would break down to $56.33 per group ($169/3). Let me know what your thoughts are.

1 Like

@Beebo TY for taking lead. A group of three is OK with me.

1 Like

EDIT - nevermind…I found it in my sent messages…not the inbox. :crazy_face: I’m swear I’m better with tech than that. LOL

Did you happen to get a message from me in your inbox this morning?
I swore I hit submit, but I’m not seeing it in my message history.

I’d be interested, but I think I’m too late in Feb and my dates may just miss Group 2? We’ll be in the parks 2/23 - 2/25……

1 Like

Are you still interested in joining Group 2?

1 Like

I’m interested in group two if available. Our trip will be January 26-February 2.

I am wondering… where you add the Code for running pictures within MM when doing a MM share? Do you add it to the leader account or your personal account?

I was looking through the PDF document on how to set it up and see that it says in the section “Manually Adding PhotoPass Cards and Editing Pictures” on page 26…

Note: If you enter them on your personal account rather than the Leader’s account, they
will NOT be included in the Memory Maker downloads and there is no way to undo this.

Based on this comment, it looks like it has to be done in the leader account. Anyone have experience with this?

1 Like

Hi! Is it too late for me to join a Memory Maker Share group? We are going to WDW from Jan 10th to 15th and I just learned about this!

We’re all set up - sorry! But I think there is a Facebook group for memory maker shares (not associated with this forum) that may be helpful.

Thanks for letting me know. Where can I find this FB group?

Not completely sure - just have heard of it’s existence

Hello!

Are there any updates? Things have been kinda silent?

God morning, sorry, I don’t have any updates to share.