MM Share - Need 1-2 more for late Jan/Feb

Thanks for keeping on top of this. I’d really like to see group 2 work out so if there are others, please let us know in this thread. I’ve never used Memory Maker before so I’m a bit hesitant to lead, but I’m going to read a bit more about sharing tomorrow though to see how it works and what’s involved. Linsigault, let me know if you get comfortable with leading.

If anyone decides to drop from group 1, please consider me on the wait list for that if the dates work out.

1 Like

Thank you!
I’m pretty comfortable with tech, so I’m hoping the learning curve won’t be too steep!

1 Like

Hi!
I’ll be taking the lead on Group 2. Are you still interested? What are your exact dates?
Would you still be willing to participate if there are only 3 parties? That would break down to $56.33 per group ($169/3). Let me know what your thoughts are.

1 Like

@linsigault TY for taking lead. A group of three is OK with me.

1 Like

EDIT - nevermind…I found it in my sent messages…not the inbox. :crazy_face: I’m swear I’m better with tech than that. LOL

Did you happen to get a message from me in your inbox this morning?
I swore I hit submit, but I’m not seeing it in my message history.

I’d be interested, but I think I’m too late in Feb and my dates may just miss Group 2? We’ll be in the parks 2/23 - 2/25……