Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2014

Will normal character meet and greets be open during the party? Like A&E or Talking Mickey. Just wondering so if lines are short we could run in and meet these characters again since we didn’t Fastpass them for our other days.

Good question. I’m gonna say maybe the headliners. … But I’m not sure. Sorry

@TiffloveswdwTA
I know the princes meets with the princesses during the party but wonder what they will do with A &E this year… Also Minnie meets with Mickey but will she if he talks? There are “normal” meets but not sure about wait times :slight_smile:

1 Like

DH and I will be going either Sept 16th or the 19th. I will be lucky if I can get DH in a Halloween tshirt let alone a costume!

DH and I are going on October 30th. We went 2 years ago and had a fabulous time! The fireworks and parade are the best! All we need to do now is figure out what to dress up as…any suggestions?

My sis and I are doing our first trip together, no kids too. Going to. MNSSHP on Halloween!

This is my first party so: Sfl, haha. Thanks @MagicMN for making me even more excited.

1 Like

I will be there with my SIL on 9/12. We will both be in costumes :smile:

I’m anxiously waiting to find out which characters will be there.

Us too :slight_smile: staying at POFQ

We will be there on 9/1 too!

Oh cool. Are you staying on site.

We are staying at BC. 8/31-9/7 I am hoping my boys can ride rides and the girls can watch the parade and see characters. I hope it won’t be crowded. I’m still debating about the magic moments photo package. I am going to DLR in August and I’m hoping I can find some Halloween shirts instead of costumes. Last year we went on a DCL Halloween cruise, which was wonderful. It’s so fun doing something special for Halloween.

I have a costume idea! The Magnificent, Marvelous, Mad, Madam [Mim] MN

MiniMagic to be Merlin and we can have battles (will need to invent magical wands in next 2 months)

We will be there on the 28th as well. DS has an appt at PL as well. We are just going with tee shirts!

@ruthathome we will be @ BB the same week!

Going Sept 26 for the 1st time w/DD11. Appreciate the tips! I’m wondering if the 7DMT will also be walk-on. I guess there’s no data on that yet.Any theories?

@ejj - that would be fabulous!

@TiffloveswdwTA, @nannylisad - Here is a list of regular attractions from last year’s party. We DID meet Magician Mickey in Town Square Theater during the Christmas party last year. He was talking up a storm!

3 Likes

Thanks! @MeetMeAtThePoly

1 Like