Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2014

I had talked myself out of going this year but thanks to @MagicMN I have changed my mind lol

1 Like

I am thinking the newly refurbed Haunted Mansion gift shop will be ready by the first party! I bet there is even more cool merchandise than before :smile:

Planning on going to the party on Sept 28th. My DD has an appt for BBBB and the rest of us, DS, DH, and I have appts for PL.

1 Like

We will be there 9/1! Iā€™m conflicted on the costumes. We might just do tshirts.

It will be the first time I am going. I will be there October 26.

Weā€™look be at the October 2nd party. The kids already have their costumes! My favorite memory from last yearā€™s party was DS6, dressed as the grim reeper, walking through the park singing ā€œItā€™s a Small World after All!ā€

That is so cute @ Ravello! Precious memory for sure! I wish we could go this year but just canā€™t swing it. The schedule is packed! I still might talk DH into date night for NoJ. Not the same I know.

I would be very supportive of a creative Liner inventing a ā€œLiner Costumeā€ that we could all use. Like a great idea and we can all borrow it. Something like dressing up like Len - or maybe the new forum. I really like the creative and subtle ideas I see.

Would a forum costume be colored vertical bars with the category names?

2 Likes

Going to party on Sept. 9. Just me and the hubby. Dressing as Ken and Barbie. Already planning a trip with my SIL. We are going as the ugly stepsisters.

We will be there 10/17ā€¦ Second year for us! We had a blast last year! Love the parade, ds4 loved trick or treating and short lines! Ds picked our costumesā€¦my mom was Thor, so funny
http://instagram.com/p/f331gKFYnh/
Hope pic link worked?

3 Likes

9/1. It will be hot! My best tip to newbies is that even OCt can be hot. Last year, my son insisted on Ironman. He was miserable. Therefore, we were all miserable.

Going the night of 9/12 for the first time. Canā€™t believe how close this trip is!! Countdown for trip is 50 DAYS! MNSSHP sounds fabulous.

1 Like

We will be there Oct 2, too! Canā€™t wait! 71 days! ā€¦Cant wait to see the parade and decorations! And of course Hallowishes!

Iā€™m going to talk Dh into this next year since I already got extra days out of him this year.

We are going this year on October 13th, and even the DH is dressing up, though weā€™re not going all the way to costumes. Weā€™re relying mainly on t-shirts and accessories. We are going with the Alice in Wonderland theme, with DH going as the White Rabbit, DD9 will be Alice, DD8 will be the Cheshire Cat and Iā€™ll be the Queen of Hearts.

I am debating whether we should go on Sept 21 or Sept 23 which would be our last night. I have no dining ressies on the 21 as I planned to spend the day at AK and leave the night open. I have a 10:20 am Crystal Place and a 5:35 BOG ressie on the 23rd. But then I also have a 6 pm BOG and TTDP on the 22nd.

Any recommendations for me???

How fun!!!

Go on the 21st! Then if you LOVE it you cna go again on the 23rd :slight_smile: :ghost:

@MagicMN that is tempting. But the TSA generally doesnā€™t like the way I pack when I pack on no sleep. I think I set a record for the number of forgotten water bottles in our backpacks.

We went 2 years ago and are going again Oct 23rd. Love it!! The parade, the fireworks, the costumes, meeting the villains, walking on rides, trick-or-treating. Tons of fun! Last time we went, we were a vampire family. Make sure to pack your costumes!

1 Like