Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2014

Any guesses to what the standby line will be for 7DMT during the party?!? Trying to figure out if I should get a fastpass for earlier that day.

Basically, I am just trying to figure out how to post a pic, so if this works- here is my finished skirt for the party:

6 Likes

I see it. Good job

Here are parts to the boys.

2 Likes

If I remember from last year, most of the princesses were meeting with their prince - so you had a chance to meet some ā€œrareā€ characters.

1 Like

We did Pirateā€™s League first ā€“ Late reservations open up closer to the party dates ā€“ I think about 45 days before.

Donā€™t forget the special magic shots!

4 Likes

@michellough @lentesta I asked the same thing about 7DMT. Thereā€™s no known data on 7DMT during the party yet. But one can see TPā€™s wait time predictions for future dates, which is what it uses to make TPs. Check this out (this is the date Iā€™m going): http://touringplans.com/magic-kingdom/wait-times/date/2014-09-26

Interestingly, Peter Pan, Space Mt, Splash Mt, BTMR, Buzz & nearly all others go down to 0-10min waits after 9pm. Not so 7DMT. I have to wonder if this is due to an insane popularity/newness of the ride, or simply a lack of data. Iā€™m interested in what Len thinks, even with the lack of data.

Iā€™ve never been to a MNSSHP before; this will be my first, but many have reported walk-on waits throughout the evening, especially after the fireworks.

I, for one, will be getting a FPP for 7DMT. :wink:

Do they even issue FPP for the party times? I recall that last year they didnā€™t, but that may have changed this year.

If one is going only to the party, one can enter as early as 4pm and score fpps between 4-7pm.

As for me, itā€™s a 4-day trip, no park hopping, and with it being a low crowd day, weā€™re doing RD and staying in the park all day.

1 Like

Oh, thought you meant during the party. Iā€™m jealous - wish I could attend this year, but next trip isnā€™t until next summer. :frowning:

We will be going on Oct 30th too! A group of 7; all family. First timeā€¦sooo excited! If you come up with any good ideas for costumes let me know! LOL! I think the problem is that there are so many good ideas that its hard to choose just one!

I think we are going as vanellope and Ralph from wreck it Ralphā€¦just need to find some costumesā€¦

@sarahbelle88 my DD4 was Vanellope last Halloween. The only thing I found online were the tights (a childrenā€™s clothing company had them). I had to put the rest together myself. I am going to try to post a photo to give you an idea. I used hot pink shoelaces to complete the hoodie. And super large pipe cleaners for the Twizzlers.

This photo didnā€™t show the tights but they were spot on Vanellope. For shoes she wore black faux Uggs.

1 Like