Memory Share for Feb 2022 - Closed group

It looks good now for the two of you. What a relief because I was getting confused.
M.K.A (and actually my DH) are the only ones now that I can see the plans.

Ok cool. One less thing for everyone to worry about. Cross it off the list. Now patiently waiting for any kind of discount.

1 Like

@malaroni 1/25-1/29
@Colleen68 1/30 ā€“ 2/6
@looking_for_sunshine 1/30-2/4

On the leading reservation tread, it occurred to me that more than one party could be on a leading reservation and get the benefit of it. I want a Toppolinoā€™s breakfast reservation on arrival day which will be 59 days. So, I have a really long leading reservation. From 1/19 to 2/11. I feel a little bit bad about holding a room, although I did try to get an undesirable moderate. Would any of you guys like to be added to that reservation? It would make me feel a little better if it got extra use.

1 Like

Thatā€™s so kind you. I would definitely love that. We do what we gotta do to get those ressieā€™s. :joy: :joy:

I actually have a campsite leading reservation so I can get Ogaā€™s. Thanks for the offer though!!

1 Like

@malaroni
Since you are the first, mine would have only given you 6 extra days head-start. Ogaā€™s, yes. I need to add that to the list. I look at the menu and I canā€™t find anything to eat. Even the charcuterie board, normally a safe choice, looks a little disgusting. We drink but not at amusement parks. Sun, exercise and alcohol donā€™t go together for me. So, not sure what we would order. But, DH and DD are Star Wars fans. So, that is a must do, but Iā€™d forgotten about it.

@looking_for_sunshine
I sent you a friend request from my real MDE. I assume that will be the easiest way to add you to the reservation.

1 Like

We are planning (well Iā€™m planning for my family) for Ogas as a mid day or late evening stop mainly for the experience. The couple food options didnā€™t look great but DH is a star wars fan too so itā€™s a must do

1 Like

So this is brilliant. Doesnā€™t work for my dates but brilliant.

@ocelot
@ehsanchez

Out of curiosity I looked to see if it was possible to have one leading reservation that covered everyoneā€™s dates, and apparently a month is the max. That is not surprising. I could extend it to the 18th for the same deposit if you wanted.

1 Like

Love it! I was going to go book my own leading reservation to make my reservations.

Aaah Southwest dropped the price on their Saturday night non stop flight. Coming in a night earlier. Not that it saves me money. But Iā€™ll be able to have a full day in park now.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure what ADRs weā€™re going to do yet, but if youā€™re extending it for ehsanchez I might take you up on that. Also is the plan view for MKA fixed? It should be, but I just wanted to confirm.

Iā€™m not, my original flight got me there mid morning on a Sunday. I have not understood anything about ADRs and leading reservations.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: By all means if it can help someone let me know in great detail how I can.

Yes, the plan view for everyone is fixed. Well, except for my husband. Heā€™s been installing a metal roof on our addition, so Iā€™ll wait to pester him for his password.
The room allows 4 adults, so it is ā€˜fullā€™ now. They have this silly idea that weā€™ll be sleeping there. :slight_smile:

hi, I will be there 2/20-2/25 if thereā€™s any openings for a MM share, Iā€™d love to get in!

@malaroni 1/25-1/29

@Colleen68 1/30 ā€“ 2/6

@looking_for_sunshine 1/30-2/4.

Me 1/29 ā€“ 2/12

@ocelot Feb 12-18th

@ehsanchez Feb 16-19

Would yā€™ll mind if we added a 7th person? I could send the fair snippet of money back to you. On one hand, the guide document said that 6 families are ideal, and that is what we have. On the other hand, @ooom416354 is there on different days than anyone else, and later. @ooom416354 your last day or maybe two wouldnā€™t be covered. I forget if a MM is active for a month or 30 days. The share starts on 1/25.

ETA: I changed the title to ā€œClosed Groupā€ because regardless it will be closed after this.

I donā€™t mind. Iā€™ll be arriving on 1/25, but my first park day and the day Iā€™d start using the MM is 1/26. Not sure if thatā€™d help cover all the days for @ooom416354.

Thatā€™s fine. Please donā€™t send my snippet of money back. Cost you more in PayPal fees. Consider it shipping and handling fees.:smiley:

1 Like

I found this on Memory Maker " You can begin capturing photos as soon as you purchase Memory Maker. Once you download the first photo on Disney PhotoPass or the My Disney Experience Mobile Appā€”or otherwise redeem your Memory Maker purchaseā€”you then have 30 days to capture more photos. Please remember to download your photos before they expire."

So, 30 days ( or is it 31, as in 30 more days?) January has 31 days. MM will start on 1/26.
@ooom416354, if you are still interested PM me.

An extra person is fine with me. Keep the extra monies as your organizing fee to avoid paying PayPal more.