Memes and Jokes (Part 2)

We did, they call them kindergartners at that age. He was about a year old. You have to wait till they are old enough for their vaccines (no distemper, hence the gear you have to wear and sanitize beforehand) but once they are older, they can be dangerous (hard to imagine really, they are so goofy and calm appearing). So only the kindergartners can you meet face to face and it’s pricey, but it goes to their preservation, so I saw it as a donation (I think it was $500pp and there were three of us). We did some volunteer treat making and poop cleaning as well while there. This is here (about 2 hours outside of Chengdu in Sichuan part of China in the mountains): Gengda Wolong Panda Center Gengda Wolong Panda Center | Pandas International

9 Likes

That’s so cool! Absolutely worth it

7 Likes

Once in a lifetime!

7 Likes

Thanks! That’s a really cool idea!

4 Likes

12 Likes

Great timing @JJT

13 Likes

11 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

14 Likes

10 Likes

How to find your luggage at bag claim quickly.

12 Likes
9 Likes

Love these photos!!

4 Likes

How did that get approved? :rofl:

5 Likes

I think he put the body on backwards? It’s the only solution I can think of!

7 Likes

But then…if he turned it around, the M & S on the hands would end up being upside down.

4 Likes

Hmm that’s true.

3 Likes

OMG he has a winkie

7 Likes

Actually, looking more closely, you might still be correct. When I zoom in on that arm, it almost looks like, in order to get the M & S to show up correct, he has twisted the sleeve around. Notice the seem that is supposed to be along the inside of the arm is actually showing up on the outside. So, yeah. He put it on backwards, but noticed the M & S was upside, so twisted the sleeve around to make the letters correct…not realizing the tail is now…well…NOT a tail.

4 Likes

17 Likes