Memes and Jokes (Part 2)

21 Likes

19 Likes

So good
(so good so good)

10 Likes

Working on a more fitting name for this meet and greet. Which do you like best??

What would you call it?? :thinking:

6 Likes

Topple-ino but it depends on the context.

7 Likes

Agree

5 Likes

I vote Mash-A-Mouse.

4 Likes

Which meet and greet? Is that Sorcerer Mickey? I feel like I’m missing half a conversation.

4 Likes

Start here:

7 Likes

Topple-ino

7 Likes

Ah yes, I remember that now.

Topple-ino :white_check_mark:

7 Likes

Learn something new every day

5 Likes

Correct

4 Likes

My daughter and I visited the Met Museum in Manhattan today, I’m pretty sure the name of this painting was…

Parent Heading Back Down Main Street towards Monorail After Fireworks

18 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: After Disney parks that might be my most favorite place in the world!!!

4 Likes

Image-1

15 Likes

Fun fact: you can find the Gates of Hell there too! :smiley: :hot_face:

13 Likes

I’m the fool who lived in Manhattan for 3 years before I ever went to the Met (because it was required for a class), and then kicked myself. Then again, it wasn’t super easy to get to from my apartment… walk, then subway, then bus; subway, then walk, then bus or a longish walk from W 119th and Amsterdam (like 45-60 minutes, cutting through the park).

5 Likes

That’s too bad - it really is such a cool museum. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fortunately I was still there another year and a half… I got to see it a few more times. It’s still shocking to me how much I didn’t see while I lived there (like Grant’s Tomb, which was an easy walk, or Staten Island… like, any of it). I never even went to the Statue of Liberty until a few months before I left, when my aunt visited for Thanksgiving.

6 Likes