Memes and Jokes (Part 2)

11 Likes

some may find this offensive… well, I hope not but now I’ve said too much :thinking: :zipper_mouth_face:

16 Likes

Heavens to Betsy is a fantastic phrase that you just don’t hear often enough.

9 Likes

17 Likes

14 Likes

FB_IMG_1655825978598

12 Likes

I was going to comment, “This is NOT a joke” but then… I made the connection; I’ll allow it, but poor souls paying that much for gas. I was happy to find gas for $4.39 at Sam’s today

2 Likes

It is definitely funny/notfunny.

laugh cry

8 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

Your meme’s have all taken a bit of a dark reality check turn lately @JJT :see_no_evil::rofl::rofl:

You’ve inspired me to throw this one in, even though it’s not funny :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Unblur at your own risk.

6 Likes

11 Likes

My new learning for the day. I fortunately thought to google “what is a bag of minstrels” rather than “what are minstrels” - VERY different answers!

8 Likes

I had to look that one up too! :smiley:

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1655825963069

FB_IMG_1655913061888

12 Likes

From now on, anytime I see anything involving a cyclist taking any kind of spill, I can’t help but think, “He/She just pulled a Biden.” And I mean that in the most non-political fashion possible.

3 Likes

6 Likes

11 Likes

Inflation? Sure. But the collapse in the value of the pound is just as bad, at least since the idiotic decision of my idiot compatriots to vote for the festival of self-harm that is Brexit.

6 Likes