Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

I have the impression of both, depending on class, etc.

(The posh one is the image that probably comes to mind first, though.)

6 Likes

I think all hybred Hyundai didn’t come w/ spares b/c it altered the mpg outcomes. I bought a regular tire to keep in my trunk… b/c I wasn’t going to get caught w/o a spare and I’ve used that sucker twice.

3 Likes

Both?

8 Likes

That seems to be a fair depiction.

8 Likes

I see what you did there.

2 Likes

Probably accurate. Every country has their trouble makers, but I definitely think of Brits as more polished in general.

4 Likes

I love that picture of Manchester. Sums us up entirely :joy: Yes that’s my city on NYE (pre covid).

4 Likes

15 Likes

Did you guys see the 7 hour line for the FARTs Figment popcorn bucket? Ebay Pirates are busy.

6 Likes

And it’s not even an R-rated version of Figment. :rofl: I always look closely at drawings of him now.

5 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Next phase: run flats :wink:

3 Likes

40 bids!!! :exploding_head::exploding_head:
(Ok it’s for charity, that’s not so crazy then :+1:t2::rofl:)

3 Likes

No spare, frozen lug nuts…

They ruin everything :angry:

4 Likes
14 Likes

13 Likes

16 Likes

17 Likes

I don’t like this for two reasons.

First, that’s wildly unprofessional of the CM. The guest wasn’t breaking any rules and the CM had no business being snarky with them.

Second, the blame lies squarely with Disney. If you leave money on the table, people will take it. I cannot understand why any American would oppose this as it’s the entire basis of your society. The eBay people have seen a business opportunity and they’ve taken it. That’s literally the American Dream. If you don’t like what they’re doing take it up with Disney, who could stop it in an instant. For whatever reason, Disney prefers to leave the money on the table.

2 Likes