Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

The NF is a bit at odds with your I, because while you are introverted, you also care about people, which allows you to strike up those conversations.

I’m an INTJ. As such, I’m an introvert who cares more about things than people. :wink:

4 Likes

Same here!

I hate small talk!! The rare occasions I do have to checkout with a human, it’s always questions like ‘what are you doing next?’ or ‘have you had a busy day?’. The answers are so insanely boring that I feel compelled to make crap up!! :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m quietly chanting “one of us! one of us!” while reading that about your mom :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh you guys would love my mom! Probably more than you like me. Which is why I won’t ever let her meet you. Lol

9 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

Why stop with one word??

8 Likes

:yum: :rofl: :yum:

4 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

My question is…why would anyone deal with a flat tire by having it towed???

3 Likes

Overthinking again Ryan…

8 Likes

Cut me some slack…after all, I RARELY overthink things. You know.

4 Likes

Don’t some cars with run flat tires eschew spares? If they tried to run flat forever and then realized 50 miles was the limit it would explain it, at least for the car. We’ll go with multiple flats for the truck…

So…Problem solved. Now you can just laugh at the meme.

2 Likes

Good point. And based on the kind of vehicle (Mercedes), that seems more likely.

2 Likes

On the flat-tire towing photos.
Something similar happened to a good friend only with vehicles stuck in the mud. It was his SUV (the older kind where mud is generally fine), then a tractor tried to pull him out and got stuck, then something else, then something else, then a crane. A crane! Of course by that time the line was long enough that the crane was on solid ground.

2 Likes

My Chevy Bolt is supposed to be towed. Because of the battery apparently you aren’t supposed to use a jack. It doesn’t have a spare. I hit a pothole on the freeway once though and got a blowout. So I had to be towed for a flat tire.

2 Likes

My old Hyundai Elantra did not come with a spare. You were just supposed to call for a tow if you had a flat, which I did a few times. I’m actually to the stage now where I don’t bother with spares because changing a tire on a roadway is not worth risking my life.

6 Likes

When I had an M3 it always had to be towed when it got a flat. I think a lot of sports cars need towing because of the types of tires they use.

1 Like

Is this true?

11 Likes