Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

He got me too. :sob:

4 Likes

[/quote]

This one is hitting a little too close to home after my hoverboard accident the day after Christmas! :joy:

11 Likes

I think a hoverboard accident is a bit different to picking up a milk bottle :joy:

7 Likes

True. But I have been thinking often that I would have not been this injured if I was young.

4 Likes

Possibly.

3 Likes

I sneezed myself into a weeks long neck spasm last year.
Good times.

11 Likes

My husband sneezed himself into a wheelchair followed by back surgery.

5 Likes

He wins. :frowning:

6 Likes

A few years back, I arm-wrestled my teenaged son over a box of Cheez-Its (hey…they were the Tabasco-flavored ones! I wanted them to myself). The arm-wrestling session literally lasted several minutes, and for the first time in his life, he beat me.

Flash forward to today. I’ve had physical therapy after having been to the doctor about my shoulder injury that resulted, and will likely need to see a orthopedic doctor. I’m in daily pain.

He, of course, came away unscathed…and with a box of Tabasco-flavored Cheez-Its!

6 Likes

13 Likes

We have this giant bear at my work (major pharmaceutical company….so we should be serious people😊). It got there during the teddy bear wars between our admin and one of our engineers. They kept trying to outdo each other with bigger and bigger bears. This one is massive and he won the bear wars.

4 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

Stop trying to make math easier. You’ll put me out of a job.

9 Likes

That is just applying the commutative property of multiplication.

8% of 25 = 8 * ( 1 / 100 ) * 25 = 25 * ( 1 / 100 ) * 8 = 25% of 8

5 Likes

I have read this before and it blows my mind. I don’t understand why! Even with @ryan1’s helpful explanation.

4 Likes

13 Likes

It’s for the same reason that 3x4 = 4x3.

3 Likes

I am normally quite good at maths. I think it’s because I can’t visualise it. I can see that 3 bags with 4 apples in each is the same amount as 4 bags with 3 apples in each but I can’t see 8% of something. Luckily most times I need to work out a percentage in everyday life it’s an easy one.

3 Likes