Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

Yes! I have a couple I legit want to be buried with. Even if I’m 100.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

QUICK! Someone post a funny! #saveScaffy!

6 Likes

I was fine with the teddy bears, but this is starting to hit the feels just a bit. :joy:

4 Likes

This thread now has Sarah McLachlan songs cycling in the background.

9 Likes

Someone buy this for scaffy!

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Here’s my great granddaughter with the giant Minnie we sent her for Christmas. She LOVES everything Minnie Mouse

9 Likes

We were at an outdoor mall in 2020 and this little girl driving around with her Minnie cracked us up.
Looked like Minnie was done shopping.

12 Likes

The celsius meme is great.

6 Likes

We have him!! He’s called Tiny :heart_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Adorable. That’s a great photo.

5 Likes

Actually I don’t think ours is THAT big. I brought him home in the passenger seat of the car, not the boot.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I’m sorry @Shmebulock but I have a relevant heartwarming story to share.

I have a huge collection of stuffed animals from when I was a kid (the first being a sailor doll that my grandma brought me from Fiji when I was a baby - seen in the left edge of the pic below).

The below is a true story that I shared on my Facebook page a few years ago involving one of my most prized stuffed animals with a Disney Parks connection.

Emily and I were pen pals and later Facebook friends but had only seen each other twice in the intervening 25 years. Here was her response to my post:

Emily is still alive and healthy and has been cancer free for a couple of years, though she still gets regular checkups due to the high risk of recurrence with this type of tumor. Nala is still on my bookshelf by my bed.

14 Likes

That’s ok. That one has a happy ending :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Lovely story @Jeff_AZ :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

My son collected panda bears, daughter anything stuffed. We have garbage bags, multiple, plus stuffed animal hammocks (3) between 2 guest rooms. I struggling to part with any of them. The kids took one each when they moved out (Precious and Pandiboo). These were the first stuffed animals the kids got on the first family trip we took at 3 and 5.

5 Likes

Oy you got me with that one :sob::sob::sob:

8 Likes

Me too. The rest didn’t bother me at all!

4 Likes

10 Likes

I am not a hoarder, but I have a seriously hard time getting rid of stuffed animals. And I still have the hand-made Winnie the Pooh bear that my mom gave me for my 5th birthday. Which makes him more than 50 years old!!!

7 Likes