Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

14 Likes

My son’s birthday is 12/10, so we wait until after his party each year. I’ve been known to have his party the Saturday after Thanksgiving!

4 Likes

11 Likes

It’s not funny when you have to explain it :wink:

4 Likes

This is why I’ve left my Christmas lights up from last year… haven’t turned them on since January but at least I don’t have to untangle them this December!

6 Likes

LOLOL.

We have a snowman cookie jar, and when unpacking every year I may or may not reach in, pull out the top section, hold it high in the air and command BRING ME THE HEAD OF FROSTY THE SNOWMAN.

Also, my Mom divided some ornaments that were my Dad’s from when he was little (so from the 1930s, probably.) We let one out for a few moments every year, but no one wants her to hang around long, so she gets packed right back up after a short visit… I present Scary Baby.

12 Likes

15 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Its true! I found a picture on the internet!! :rofl::rofl::heart:

11 Likes

I see if you are a radical rebel the pop tart is a sandwich :rofl:

11 Likes

A chip butty is 100% a sandwich!

5 Likes

I cannot believe a hotdogs is the true neutral! Hotdogs aren’t sandwiches!

5 Likes

Agree! We’ve already established that a hot dog is a taco. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Oh I didn’t realize, but I 100% support that decision.

3 Likes

12 Likes

I relate to all of these! Pineapple & pizza are perfect together. And yes I’m already tired next Friday.

7 Likes

Correct. :+1:

5 Likes

what the heck is a chip butty?

2 Likes

I though that pic was some weird cookie. :rofl: yes, pineapple and pizza go together, when accompanied by ham.

3 Likes

congrats

8 Likes