McDonald's Happy Meal WDW 50th Anniversary Toys

We had occasion this summer to make a claim. It got resolved but we never heard from a real person. Despite several “messages” asking to be contacted.

I get that staffing is a problem.

Tried to find an address or email to send my thoughts - couldn’t find an appropriate one anywhere. That omission seems telling.

I doubt I’ll be missed, even with several vehicles.

1 Like

Absolutely

Also, it’s evident that USAA is not reimbursing or living up to contracts appropriately.

And thankfully you weren’t traveling with family!

1 Like

I can’t seem to find an answer to this. How long will the toys be distributed? I keep reading “ for a limited time.” Several stores around here are out and I’m afraid they won’t return. :confused:

I have these if anyone needs them for their collection. They weren’t played with just opened and displayed on my work desk. :blush::heart: Message me

2 Likes

Stopped at McDonald’s for the second time in the last two weeks (and can’t remember the last time before that … it had been that long).

Last week I got Timothy mouse from Dumbo, this week I got Fred from Scooby Doo. :roll_eyes:

:frowning::frowning::frowning:

I just got BB8. The backdrop for BB8 is Batuu! The other HS characters have Hollywood Blvd (is that what it’s called?) as the backdrop. Other parks seem to all have the same - Castle, SE or Tree of Life.

2 Likes

I bought a priority mail box for $8 to send two toys. Yes, I could have bought two toys for that, and I don’t care. It was fun to trade. :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I saw on an instagram page (greatcrafternoon) that she spray painted hers gold and made little podiums for them with scrapbook paper to look like the statues in the park. It’s super cute and now here I am collecting Happy Meal toys so that I can do a craft project that I really don’t have time for…

5 Likes

Half way there!!

4 Likes

I have Hei Hei I can send you.

2 Likes

That would be awesome! Thank you!

I have Nemo, Cogsworth, Genie, and Jiminy Cricket if anyone needs them.

Scored big today!

Not sure why the forum rotated it. I’ve tried fixing it.

10 Likes

:open_mouth::heart:

2 Likes

I’m local…which McDonald’s?

2 Likes

Yes, you did. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Campbell and 75

1 Like

I totally manipulated DD2 to trade my Flounder for her Mickey. I am not ashamed

5 Likes

Thank you!