McDonald's Happy Meal WDW 50th Anniversary Toys

Oh that’s good. If I was going to collect I’d want Chip and Dale, Daisy and Donald, and Stitch. Hei Hei is pretty cute.

I’m wanting me an Edna.

And I promised a coworker I’d give her Tink if I can get it.

2 Likes

I told my mom about them and now she is on a mission too. I’ll let you know if she or I find either one.

2 Likes

I now have an extra Flounder, if someone would like it.

Wondering - did that one come in the filet-o-fish happy meal??

3 Likes

That would be ironic. Only nuggets at our house. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Frozone is up for grabs. And some of the Mickey ears. Just message me :blush:

7 Likes

This is probably not the best thread to ask this, but since I posted the story here …

Does anyone have a recommendation for how to get the best car insurance quotes, either through an aggregator or directly from a provider? I’m in the market. Thanks!

No idea but I got a second Cogsworth today

1 Like

I’ve got an extra Edna if you want it! I got four Ednas in one visit and there’s one left. PM me your address and I’ll send it to you.

2 Likes

So, to all you trading your toys… how much is postage costing? I told my kids, “NO more pkg, ppl! b/c postage is TOO much!” Sometimes the postage is more expensive than the content. Which makes me s/mad b/c I love an excuse to buy stuff for my grandkids at Disney.

We use AAA and decline the roadside assistance offered by our vehicle insurance.

Been with AAA 27 years. For many years we recouped our yearly fee with maybe one tow, Amtrak ticket discounts and some other discounts like SeaWorld or Napa auto parts. Oh, free passport photos.

We live way out in the country and pay for the 100 miles free towing service. This is any vehicle you are in. Rarely a year goes by that we’re not towing one vehicle somewhere.

We have currently 3 drivers and 5 insured vehicles (with USAA) and of course put lots of miles on those vehicles.

At one time we had also the RV coverage and second tow vehicle recoverage, but I’ve reduced our coverage to just the 100 mile towing. Basic coverage is 3 miles.

I have heard of others not having good experience with AAA. We have never had a problem. Sure, we wait an hour for a tow truck but we’re 40 miles from anywhere.

One of our best experiences was at Glacier NP when our diesel truck developed rocker arm problems. Nearest diesel shop was Cut Bank, 80 miles away. Not a problem. Driver even dropped DH at a car rental place that was on the way.

Our SiL and DD had a bad experience up near Henderson NV but I think they were actually in AZ. I wrote a letter to their home AAA for them detailing the problems they’d encountered on the road. AAA made things right to SiL and DD’s satisfaction.

3 Likes

Yes, you are correct. I think I paid $4.75 each to ship out my three extra Chips. But it felt fun even though it was a little pricey. :joy:

2 Likes

Having fun = priceless :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I just switched to Progressive and got AAA separately. I’m going to be paying about 1/3rd what I pay for USAA. :scream:

4 Likes

Wow! That’s a lot of savings! I am living for the day I don’t have to insure my young drivers. My insurance was more than my car payment at one time.

4 Likes

USAA rates swing wildly… you have to keep watching. The one benefit of USAA that I’ve not had w/ any other company is that they will NEVER drop you.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m becoming disenchanted with USAA. I’ve lately been thinking they feel different. Not as personal. Did some looking around on their website and it sure seems they’ve been acquired/swallowed up by something else.

So far just haven’t gotten the gumption to shop around. First stop: State AG’s website and their report card for insurance companies.

Good luck with AAA.

1 Like

I have always been happy with USAA. But after waiting for 21 hours for a tow truck, I had to vote with my wallet and my feet to send a message.

I can forgive 1-2 hours normally, and in a pandemic / driver shortage, 3 hours may be the norm, but by that point my account should have been flagged and a supervisor should have been on the phone with the tow truck directing them to my location and not taking no for an answer. I was literally begging the agents on the phone to do everything in their power to get me a tow truck ASAP, promising the driver a nice tip, etc. But the same thing just kept happening (tow truck redirected or preempted).

2 Likes

Dd20 takes her driver’s test Saturday morning.

Just waiting to see what that increase will look like!

2 Likes