McDonald's Happy Meal WDW 50th Anniversary Toys

Share your winnings here! Collect all 50!

8 Likes

Meanwhile in Canada…. [nothing]

4 Likes

They bungled MMRR so badly I’m afraid to trust them. That Cheshire Cat toy is cute, though. :blush:

What do you mean about MMRR?

I also have an Abu one at work given to me by the other Disney nut that I work with. She had a duplicate. I have promised to give her Tink if I am ever so lucky.

I got #37, the Mad Hatter, but sending it in a box w/ other stuff to my Alice in wonderful fan. The Happy Meal box shows all 50 statues too? another way to track what you find in the park.

No. The toys are not the same as the statues. They are two different sets of “catch 'em all”

1 Like

My niece and nephews think I’m the greatest because I’ve treated them to so many happy meals already :woman_facepalming:t3:

The missing one in the back is Edna. My 6 year old niece was playing with them and lost her. My 6 year old son won’t let me get rid of the backdrop because he’s certain we will find her!

6 Likes

The MMRR toys had a ticket inside for a chance to win a WDW vacation. The dates on the tickets were wrong, so they recalled the toys. The window of time for the promo was very short, so they were never able to reissue the toys. (They were only available for about ten days where I live. I found two of ten.) :confused:

4 Likes

Wait. You have different backgrounds! We’ve gotten three so far - Genie, Dale, and Dumbo x2 - and they’ve all had the MK one!!! (Pics later - we’re currently out and about)

1 Like

Yep! We have Epcot, MK, and HS. No AK yet tho

1 Like

5 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

It’s so interesting to see the variety that folks have obtained!

I also didn’t know there are any backgrounds other than the castle!

2 Likes

I don’t eat McDonald’s but I made my daughter get the happy meal for me cuz that’s how that’s supposed to work. The 40 something parent wants the toy. :wink:

6 Likes

This is a recipe for disappointment! :joy::joy::joy: I’ll have to just limit myself to enjoying all of your collections.

5 Likes

I just got so ripped off!!! I just got a happy meal - the box had the 50th anniversary but the toy was some random thing - probably a leftover :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

Turn that car around!!

3 Likes

I once asked if they had the Disney toys and they said yes and then they gave me like a dreamworks toy. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

There is a McDonalds just down the street from my hotel here in Clearwater, but I am having a difficult time rationalizing a meal there since it sits between two seafood restaurants.