McDonald's Happy Meal WDW 50th Anniversary Toys

I got Hei Hei while in Florida …and OMG are Happy Meals awful. I haven’t been to McDonalds in ages - tossed the fries & chicken nuggets. Only kept the milk & apples.

1 Like

:scream::fearful::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

@OBNurseNH, I also got an extra Edna tonight…do you want her?

2 Likes

I have Olaf if you want him. He’s out of the packaging though (if that matters).
Last time I went I got Daisy soarin’ over Epcot which was very disappointing…I think it was part of the mmrr series? They shouldn’t be allowed to give out old toys without warning you (says the crazy lady complaining about her happy meal :grimacing:)

4 Likes

I agree. The receipt literally says 50th Anniversary.

2 Likes

I would love Olaf! Thank you!!

Yeah, I got a bunch of MMRR toys the other day too. They were so kind though, they let me know to just keep them wrapped and bring them back in a few days to exchange…which I did.

I now have extra Simba, Mad Hatter, Woody, Rocket, and another Jiminy Cricket if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

I have become the crazy lady that shows up with her bucket of extras asking for tradsies! I’ve gotten 10 that way though, so I’m gonna keep making rounds!

2 Likes

I got Pua today. Do you need him?

1 Like

I’ve got Pua. Thanks for looking our for me though!

1 Like

I have a few you don’t have, I think. If you get to the end and need a few to complete the collection, I am more than happy to sacrifice for the cause! So please post on here what you’re missing.

1 Like

Will do! Thank you!

I think I’ve got 31 now. I don’t know how much longer the promotion is going to last. I’m gonna try 'til the end though!

1 Like

We’ve added a few ( :joy: ) to our collection…

6 Likes

I have a Gus I can send you if you want it to go with Jaq.

Sure!!

My collection and likely my lipid level are both growing!

8 Likes

:joy: fortunately we haven’t consumed any Happy meals from our collection. My teenage nephew and niece both work at McD’s and they have been collecting them for my kiddos. :two_hearts:

1 Like

My McD’s has started handing out Eternals toys in 50th boxes, major disappointment. I think my quest for a Stitch has come to an end.

I have a Genie and a Cheshire Cat if anyone wants them!

I just sent my husband to our closest McD’s with my bucket of duplicates to see if he can get any last minute tradesies. I might have him try a couple more over the coming days just to see what he can round up. I’ll post my extras and needs once he finishes up.

2 Likes

I have a lot of extras, if anyone wants any of these, just let me know:
Genie
Rocket
Pua
Goofy
Lumiere
Piglet
Jaq
Frozone
Dory

2 Likes

We went to McDonald’s on Saturday (for the kids - not to get WDW toys) and got Eternals toys. Looks like the celebration is over in my neck of the woods.

1 Like