McDonald's Happy Meal WDW 50th Anniversary Toys

I’ll email you now! :blush:

I have an extra Joe from Soul if anyone needs it. Background is Hollywood Studios.

ok so, how about would you spend $5 on that toy? buy the happy meal, chuck the food, and keep the toy. No one says you have to consume the food.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Our McDonald’s charge $4.69 for the hamburger meal or $2.19 for the toy only. While MMRR was happening they were $2.69 but at a McDonald’s in Ventura the toy was only 99c. :roll_eyes: I guess different franchisees are allowed to charge a certain amount

1 Like

I wasn’t planning on collecting, but I’m waiting for a tow truck to pick up my wife’s car, and there was a delay and a McDonald’s nearby, so it seemed the perfect time to have some chicken McNuggets that I’ve been craving!

The box has a complete list of the 50 characters:

Hmmm. I’ve always wondered what McNuggets were actually made of:

Son of a bitch.

2 Likes

Noooooooo! :open_mouth: :weary:

2 Likes

:cry:

Hope it’s not expensive :frowning:

HILARIOUS!

That prize is not… right… :flushed:

2 Likes

Lol! Sorry. :laughing:

1 Like

It’s just a flat tire - shouldn’t be too bad.

But the problem is that my wife waited for 4 hours last night (going back and forth with our house each time the tow truck was “supposed to” show up), and it kept getting delayed and then never came. At one point she called the tow truck and he said the call had been “cancelled” by the insurer. We called them and they said it hadn’t been.

They finally rescheduled this morning and I went out to wait instead. Again, delays and no shows. Finally they rescheduled to a different company and it is supposed to arrive any minute. If they don’t, I swear I’ll blow a gasket. Over 8 hours of waiting over a 16 hour period. Horrible service. It’s not the insurer’s fault per se, but I may switch providers over this.

2 Likes

Somehow they thought giving me two of the wrong toy would make up for it. :man_facepalming:

And now with the wrong McD’s toy?

You’re having a day my friend

May I interest you in a :cocktail: ?

2 Likes

Today would be a great day to start drinking! :joy:

Thankfully the Coke and McNuggets really satisfied. I didn’t really want the toy that much anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Update: The tow truck finally came more than 21 hours after we made the initial call. Other than a 10-hour break overnight, one of us was waiting for a tow truck, parked next to the incapacitated car, the rest of that time. Never have I ever experienced such awful customer service. A comedy of errors at all levels. If I had known it would take this long I would have paid cash instead of going through my insurance.

3 Likes

That’s horrible. And you didn’t even get a good toy in your Happy Meal! That’s the real tragedy in all of this!

3 Likes

:rofl:

It all makes for a perfectly tragical story. lol All to be followed up with a perfectly MAGICAL trip to WDW next week! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Acquired my first duplicate today,
strong text:crazy_face::grin:
Nemo. Let me know if you need.

3 Likes

We have four - I repeat four! - Chips. Le sigh. But we do have a Nemo.

2 Likes

We need a ‘Let’s Trade ‘Cause Duplicates’ group.
I have a duplicate Nemo…

4 Likes