McDonald's Happy Meal WDW 50th Anniversary Toys

I’ll trade you two Ron’s Gone Wrongs for a Chip. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just leave it on my porch while you’re in AZ. :joy:

5 Likes

I think Groot is adorable!!

2 Likes

I have four Sebastiáns and no Chip or Nemo! My Gmail is braydeb if you would like to trade.

Deal! It’ll be there when you get home. But just in case there are porch pirates in your area, here’s what they look like. :wink:

1 Like

Forgot the picture @Jeff_AZ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Oh he’s so cute! I thought it was going to be Chip from BatB! This makes more sense.

2 Likes

Right now I have extras of Genie and Timothy Mouse. Msg me if you want either of them.

Out if curiosity, what do y’all plan on doing with these things?

I have mine set up on my work desk in our “dining room.” I don’t imagine I will keep them, but for now, they bring me joy.

Haven’t thought that far. :laughing:
Even if they end up in a box, I’m having fun with the challenge of collecting them all. And they make me excited to see the statues in the parks.

this made me giggle. I actually have no idea… but I’m pretending I’m collecting them for my toddler and that I’m going to find some cute way to display them in his room on the a wall. The duplicates I get I’ve been putting on the bookshelf in my office at work! No shame in my disney fandom game.

1 Like

2 Likes

The shit I do because of this Disney addiction

12 Likes

You used to be able to buy McDonald’s toys separately from the happy meal. Is that no longer a thing?

1 Like

I haven’t eaten Mickey D’s in probably 10 years, but I’ve been seriously tempted to buy chicken nugget happy meals to get these. :rofl:

2 Likes

Of course, that was before I was forced into quarantine yesterday, so I guess I’m safe? Uber eats doesn’t deliver around here.

Where I live you can. For $2.49

2 Likes

It is. But it’s also lunchtime and I’m moving between offices so :woman_shrugging:t2:

I got Cogsworth!

9 Likes

That was me until I gave in to the temptation 2 weeks ago! :joy:

1 Like

We’ve added a few since I last posted! Thankfully we have been working with family members now to try and add to the collection. And look! We have two animal kingdom ones!!

4 Likes