May 2019 Memory Maker Share

Thank you! I’m still in :slight_smile:

I am still in! Thanks

1 Like

We did a share in 2015 and could see our photos while in the parks…has that changed? We did not download them…but they were in MDE and we could take a screen shot.

All friends and family photos were visible in MDE during the share I did last year in April.

1 Like

We are still in.

We are still in!

Would love to try this. We will be there May 22nd to May 26. Family of 8

I’m still in and my last park day is probably going to be the 21st, we will be finalizing plans this weekend as I make FP reservations so will know for sure soon.

I’d love to join a share! We’ll be there May 5-10 and have 4 people.

How much is the share going to cost approximately?

Team 1
-@IMMommyDearest (3) 7-18 May
-@TPlurker (2) 10-14 May
-@carthy15 (2) 8-12 May
@HollyN (5) 7-11 May

@bethannke (2) 17 - 20 May
-@Karilynn (5) 17-21 May
-@rileyheather74 (3) 27 April - 4 May
-@dsmikel (5) 7-16 May

@memphismom (7) 26 May -02 June
@darleneroy (8) 22-26 May
@planplanplan (4) 5-10 May

$169 (if purchased >3 days in advance) plus tax, divided by the number of families in each team (recommened at 4-6 families with a total number of members </= 25).

1 Like

Is Team One those with the dashes “-“ in front of their user name? Or the entire list???

There will be more than one team, because 4-6 families works best for cost sharing and picture management on the website. I put dashes next to those that recently reconfirmed to help keep track. As the families found this post, the names and dates were added, in this order. I am in the first team and would like to accept at least one more family, either by family dates or by the order of posting- but only if enough families were interested to evenly have at least four in each team.

Based on dates, @rileyheather74 might fit best in the first team. If we need to group in just two teams, @planplanplan could be a sixth member of first team. Or @bethannke could join the first team based on order. A decision will need to be made around the first week of April that will be best for everyone at that time. ; o ). Looking at just dates may leave team two with more than 25 members, so we may end up with 3 or more teams.

We also need a person to lead Team Two and allow my team to close. There are a couple weeks still to allow for vacation changes or newcomers. Is there an mid to late May friend that would like to claim “Team Two”?

Feel free to move me to team one :slight_smile: thank you so much !!!

Would you like to be included?

Late to this. (Thank you for reminding me, @IMMommyDearest!) We’ll be four people, on-site May 11-16. Does it make sense to add us to a third team?

Does it make sense to regroup a bit so there are teams in the first half of the month and teams for the second half of the month? I’d rather not wait to June to download photos if possible. (Unless I’m misunderstanding how this works…)

I would like to confirm my participation!

I am not too computer savvy but I can lead a share. I will be traveling with 5 “kids” 18-23 so hopefully they could help!! (I would happily let someone else take the lead though!! :grin:)

I have participated in a couple of shares (last one was 2015) so I have a little idea of how it works. Thank you @IMMommyDearest for organizing and keeping up!

1 Like

Wrench has to fix the previous post. My first team would like to add one more with dates mid May- to give everyone faster access to pic and editing after each member trip; @rileyheather74 and @sxs1224 should be on the same team.

Everyone has recently confirmed.

Team 1
@IMMommyDearest (3) 7-18 May
@TPlurker (2) 10-14 May
@carthy15 (2) 8-12 May
@HollyN (5) 7-11 May

@rileyheather74 (3) 27 April - 4 May
@sxs1224 (2) 28 April - 2 May
@planplanplan (4) 5-10 May
@dsmikel (5) 7-16 May
@Bellesanssebastian (4) 11-16 May
@bethannke (2) 17 - 20 May