May 2019 Memory Maker Share

I know we are late to the game, but we are a party of 2 visiting April 30 - May3. Let me know is there is still room on board. Thanks.

High Mitchshin! Our share has not purchased yet. The last time I did this the thread had many replies; Multiple groups formed. So far, we have four members in one group and could add another. Have you done this before, or lead a share?

Also interested! Will be in the world 5/17-5/20…have never participated in a MM share before!

Did you try the April 2019 Share thread?

It looks like a few families are still looking to link up.

I have never done Memory Maker or a share before, but am willing take the lead if necessary.

Joe

I see you :eyes:. I am waiting for input from our first May team. I have no doubt that more will find this thread and several teams will form. The memory maker share is popular.

1 Like

I am interested as well and have never done a share before, we will be in the world for roughly same dates 5/17-5/21 with 2 park days. There are 5 of us total.

1 Like

Forgot to mention that there are 2 of us

We do not plan to finalize until about first week of April. Here is a list of interested parties, so we can keep track. The first team is willing to take the first @Mitchshin- (which fits dates well) and also agreed to the second @bethannke, but seven families in one share would be too large. Maybe we will find more requests. ; o ).

Team 1
@IMMommyDearest (3) 7-18 May
@TPlurker (2) 10-14 May
@carthy15 (2) 2-7 May
@HollyN (5) 7-11 May

@Mitchshin (2) 30 April - 3 May
@bethannke (2) 17 - 20 May
@Karilynn (5) 17-25 May
@rileyheather74 (3) 27 April - 4 May

hi! Is there room in the second share available ? Our dates are April 27-May 4. We are a party of 3.

Yes! Welcome to one of the May 2019 Share teams.

Awesome ! Thank you!

Both teams have 4 families! Edit times for both are >14 days (last day in park to 45 day from first picture).

If we get more requests, we may have opportunity to consider moving families into better time windows Or have more families in groups kept in the order of requests. Any other thoughts? Keeping the thread active might help others find us.

We are a family of 5 and will be visiting May 7- May 16. We would be happy to join a memory share.

@Mitchshin has rescheduled and removed request for a May Share. I have added the recent families: @rileyheather74 & @dsmikel Team 1 is looking for one more. Since we have time before need to purchase, there is still time for more families to find us. In the meantime, I will keep the running list.

Team 1
@TPlurker (2) 10-14 May
@carthy15 (2) 8-12 May
@HollyN (5) 7-11 May

@Karilynn (5) 17-25 May
@dsmikel (5) 7-16 May

1 Like

There is a new thread for late April early May.

@Bellesanssebastian. Let us know number of people in your party and dates of travel for photos, we can add you to a share. ; o )

Hello! My travel dates are May 26th-June 2nd. Am I too late for the share?

I tried to follow the post but got lost! :rofl:

We had plans to buy around the first week of April, so you arent too late. We have two later in May that work with your dates. How many people in your party?

We have 7! Thank you!!!

I’m not sure if everyone listed is still in or who will lead the teams, but here is the running list. There is a family limit of 25.

Team 1
@TPlurker (2) 10-14 May
@carthy15 (2) 8-12 May
@HollyN (5) 7-11 May

@Karilynn (5) 17-25 May
@dsmikel (5) 7-16 May

@memphismom (7) 26 May -02 June

1 Like