May 2019 Memory Maker Share

Could we join in if it’s not too late? We are a party of 2 and will be there from April 28-May 2.

1 Like

Welcome to the party!

2 Likes

I’m happy to jump on whatever team if I have the right dates to fit. Thanks so much for coordinating!

2 Likes

Im interested in joining. Travel dates are 4/28-5/1. There will be 6 of us on the reservation.

I am interested. We are 3 people, May 19-24.

Team 1
@IMMommyDearest (3) 7-18 May
@TPlurker (2) 10-14 May
@carthy15 (2) 8-12 May
@HollyN (5) 7-11 May
@dsmikel (5) 7-16 May
Closed!

Team 2
@rileyheather74 (3) 27 April - 4 May
@ejmuller3211 (6) 27 April - 1 May
@sxs1224 (2) 28 April - 2 May
@planplanplan (4) 5-10 May
@Bellesanssebastian (4) 11-16 May

Team 3
@bethannke (2) 17 - 20 May
@Karilynn (5) 17-21 May
@annperno (3) 19-24 May
@darleneroy (8) 22-26 May
@memphismom (7) 26 May -02 June

I have added you. ; o )

Welcome!

We now have three teams of five! @Bellesanssebastian, your dates fit with my team. Would you like to help me close team 1?

Our dates fit really well with team one if you want to include us that would be great!

Sold! It is a draw between the two of you in the middle. I am very happy to include @dsmikel and get out of this rounding up business. I will no longer receive updates with new posts to this thread. I suggest each team of five private message each other. There will be more families to post interest… If anyone wants that ebook of instructions published years ago, private message me with an email address.

Happy Picture Taking!
Andrea

1 Like

@IMMommyDearest I apologize for not replying to you earlier! Looks like you and @dsmikel worked it out, though. I’m happy to be part of Team 2.

Hi, I’m looking to be apart of a group. I have a party of 6 (1 is under 2. Not sure if that matters). We are only going for one day on May 2nd.

Hopefully, I’m not too late!

Hi @mikegarcia_81. I think we can add you to Team 2 and close out that group with 6 parties. We will be just under the 25 person cap.

I suspect the 1 yo counts if they have a magic band, but not otherwise. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong!

Thank you!
The one year old will not have a ticket. He has a magic band from a previous trip, but weren’t planning on bringing it for him this time.

I’m clearl behind the ball as we’re going to WDW in early May - visiting parks May 4 -11 - and i’m just starting to think of things like MM share. If any of your groups have room for 1 more family, let me know. Or if anyone else is going early May and is still looking, let me know.

My family is 4 adults and two little ones that are presumedly too young to count.

Thanks.

Allison

Hi! I’m a little late on this maybe but I’ll be down in WDW from May 4-11, and would be very interested in doing a share. 2 adults and 2 little kids. Thanks!

@awolosz & @brittney.ehrman

Have you been accepted into a group yet?

1 Like

@IMMommyDearest - I haven’t yet but was hoping other folks would chime in in the next 1-2 weeks. I’ll be there the same time as @brittney.ehrman so I figured, if nothing else, her and I could spilt.

@brittney.ehrman and @awolosz, I am interested in a share. We’re a group of 5 (3 adults, 2 kids) and will be in WDW from May 4-12. Popular week, I guess! With the three groups, that’d add up to 15, well under the 25 person limit. Have either of you done or lead a share before? I have not, but I’m willing to lead the share if you want. Let me know if you’re both interested in splitting a share three ways, i.e. $56.33 each.

@IMMommyDearest (or anyone else who can answer), I have a general question. Is a WDW gift card the best way to get the funds to the person leading the share? It’d be tough to get an exact amount on a card. Do people usually send checks?