Master and Apprentice: A Disneyland Trip Report

10 Likes

It looks like a gorgeous day there today! I am really loving all the pictures. That on if the teacups at night … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

catching up and excited to see you on this quick trip… looks like a great time so far! enjoy the rest of your day! love the photos.

2 Likes

It is! But also very chilly! Bordering on legitimately cold. Also windy, which makes the cold bite.

After lunch we checked in with Donald for Philharmagic, then headed for our ILL at RSR.

8 Likes

Finished RSR, then got ice cream at Clarabelle’s. Thankfully it was warm enough inside to enjoy the ice cream. :joy:

Then we crossed over to DL and are in line for Space using LL.

Remember these?

12 Likes

Thanks for including the extra ECV information!

3 Likes

I’ve tried! Hope it is helpful. :blush:

We rode Space, then got some blue milk, did some shopping and are about to do Indiana Jones and Big Thunder as our final two rides. DAunt is feeling a little unsettled so she is going to the Tiki Room while the rest of us do the rides.

11 Likes

The woman behind your wife’s cousin on SM made me giggle.

9 Likes

LOL did NOT notice that! :joy:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Finally saw the bendy bamboo pole effect working in the queue. First time in a long time.

Also they’ve shortened the film and have it on a much shorter loop than it originally was. Not sure how long it’s been that way, but my wife noticed it and she only started going to DL a decade ago or so.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl: The CPAP story :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your college friend has a very cool shirt.

Loving your photos @Jeff_AZ. Keep having a great time…!

4 Likes

I had to go back and look! I saw him so briefly that I didn’t notice his clothes. (That sentence came out odd …)

ANYway …

Last ride is Big Thunder and then DW and I are headed home. :cry:

9 Likes

Home already? You just got there! Just stay 1 more night, whoever is watching the kiddos won’t mind. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I wish! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Actually I am admittedly tired and do miss my kids. It’s been a packed two days.

Pics of BTMRR to end on:

11 Likes

Farewell to the Happiest Place on Earth.

16 Likes

I may post a few stragglers from DW as they come:

11 Likes

Uploading: 467FC2C2-D760-4E30-BD1D-BA4DBFE3AAB8.jpeg…

13 Likes

Just landed in PHX! I’ll have final thoughts tomorrow.

Thanks for following along!

12 Likes

Wow, that was fast!

Thanks for letting us follow along. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I’m sorry it’s over, but it’s always good to leave when there’s still something left to miss while you’re away.

4 Likes