Master and Apprentice: A Disneyland Trip Report

We’ll keep an eye out for you! Remember to ask - “are you a liner” if you think you see me!

4 Likes

The rally cry is actually, “DANG DADDY!”

10 Likes

Did I?!?!

17 Likes

Splash pad looks nice. Kids will love it when we’re back here in May.

Now we’re waiting in a huge security line at Harbor. Looks like they still haven’t opened it as of 7:08.

9 Likes

Opened security at 7:09.

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love following your trips! Especially when I’m on my way there soon too! Makes me want to leave earlier! :rofl: Did you notice if there is a new mural up in DTD or is the Lunar New Year one still up?

3 Likes

I didn’t think to look for the mural! I haven’t seen anything Lunar New Year related though.

Line for security at 7:08:

Line for main gate at 7:15:

They apparently open the stroller/ECV rental place at 7:30. We are third in line. I could have been first but there was literally no CM in sight so I went to ask around first before getting in line. Now there are 10-15 people behind me.

8 Likes

In August, they waited for the first bus from the Toy Story Lot and then opened security at Harbor. Do you think they are still doing that?

1 Like

I didn’t think to look for that but I don’t remember seeing a bus pulling up at that moment specifically.

Monorail is running but no people. It is advertised as being unavailable, so I assume it’s just testing.

8 Likes

I will be check social media for any new mural​:blush: I was hoping they’d do something for Villains nite but think they might actually do one for Women’s history month. Can’t wait to see the new Minnie instead of Mickey floral at the entrance :heart:

3 Likes

In the park around 7:40 and got a LL for Space Mountain with an 8:05am return time.

12 Likes

My favorite off property spot :yellow_heart: (the hotel)

2 Likes

When do you head “home”, Tink? I am dying to follow along on your trip! We were supposed to be there March 10-March 17 but Covid, my ill father in law and me breaking my back made us think, “Maybe the universe is trying to tell us something.” We cancelled :(. I am a bit down this week about it but I know everyone’s trip reports will keep me entertained throughout the next few weeks.

3 Likes

Just two minutes till the park open. Here is our travel party:

11 Likes

We got a multiple experience pass for Space Mountain since it is down. I picked up an Indiana Jones for 8:45. Now about to board Star Tours through mobility access.

7 Likes

Nothing like a Jungle Cruise in the morning.

11 Likes

If possible I would appreciate any information on scooter entrances or when they can’t go … that sort of thing. Any information that’s not included in the disability pamphlet etc. We will likely both be using ECVs. But first and foremost have fun! Which it definitely looks like you are doing!

Where going via mobility access or LL misses preshow goodness.

Thanks!

4 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes