Master and Apprentice: A Disneyland Trip Report

Every time I see a pic of your DW smiling it makes me smile.

8 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

We landed and are just waiting for our Lyft.

4 Likes

Questions:

• Where is the ECV rental at Disneyland? Outside the gates I presume?
  • They will let us in the front gate with our electronic ticket on the app, right? And then they issue a paper ticket? Just want to make sure I don’t need to print my e-tickets. I don’t think so but I always get antsy.
2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Have a great trip!

3 Likes

Have a great trip! I’m definitely going to be taking notes and probably asking questions for our trip in Oct/Nov!!

3 Likes

It’s been so long, I’m trying to remember.

IF they haven’t changed it since Covid, then the tickets on the phone “should” work. I haven’t been back since though so they could have changed it, but it doesn’t make sense to have.

ECV and manual wheelchair rentals are available outside the theme parks, just east of the Disneyland Park Main Entrance.

4 Likes

Our hotel room at the Courtyard is very nice. Sleeps 6 comfortably, but we will only have 5. Bathroom is split between toilet/shower and vanity area.

13 Likes

Browsing Downtown Disney. It’s a different experience being here when it’s cold!

13 Likes

Waiting for our shakes at Black Tap.

12 Likes

Chocolate for me, vanilla for the Mrs.

19 Likes

In November I did not have to print anything. They were able to scan it off of my phone. I have not heard from anyone that it has changed, so I believe you will be fine.

2 Likes

The room looks nice, but I am surprised all 5 of you are staying in 1 room! Don’t you and DW want a little privacy for your weekend away from the kiddos? :rofl:

6 Likes

This is from the DL website: ECV and manual wheelchair rentals are available outside the theme parks, just east of the Disneyland Park Main Entrance.
You will be fine with your electronic ticket, they will scan you at the gates and give you a paper ticket and then take your picture. It is time consuming, so don’t be surprised if the magic key holders behind you start sighing away as they get bitter at this. :rofl:

5 Likes

That would have been smart of me! :joy: This was an unplanned trip so we’re trying to keep to a very small budget.

We walked by this on our way out of Downtown Disney tonight, so we should be all set. I’m hoping it isn’t a terribly long wait. We’re planning to be out the door by 7am tomorrow for an 8am opening.

5 Likes

Some pics of our walk through the Star Wars outpost.

And a couple post-Mardi Gras pics of Ralph Brennan’s.

13 Likes

Have a fun day tomorrow.

3 Likes

Did you see the Boba Fett chair/photo op?

1 Like

They are smart, and I’ll bet it’s such a treat to be able to guide.

:frowning: I don’t like this.

Double don’t like this. So sorry to hear the reason is so sad!

Please warm it up between now and Saturday morning when we get there :wink:

I second the motion. :rofl: :rofl:

Have a fun first park day! Maybe we can wave in passing somewhere Saturday.

And even though, I should be doing a mile long list of things right now instead of checking the forum, I’m glad I popped in for just this minute :smiley:

5 Likes