Marvel Cinematic Universe

:cry:

5 Likes

He really seemed like an amazing individual. Such a loss at such a young age.

6 Likes

So I wonder if these will be what is used in the mashup for Cosmic Rewind? Hopefully I find out Sunday :grin:

https://twitter.com/jamesgunn/status/1595133214737080320?s=46&t=K86XEIP_J2saHrMNonlikQ

5 Likes

Saw BP2 over the weekend. It was a good movie. Not the best I have seen, but a very enjoyable close out to phase 4.

I think my DS summed it up best when he stated that it was nice that Marvel has gotten back to what made their movies good. It was getting tiring when every movie could not even take them self seriously and was always looking to make a joke.

5 Likes

It was the first one I watched in quite a while. I skipped Shang Chi, Strange 2, and Thor 4.

3 Likes

Managed to watch the GOTG Christmas Special before DD left for work.

Do not unblur if you haven’t watched it yet :wink:

I loved it!! I just love that they got Kevin Bacon to do it, it was just perfect! I loved the wrong words to all the songs, finding out Mantis is Peters sister!! I hope Cosmo shows up again too. I wonder if the end credit scene means there will be another special?

6 Likes

What in the what?

I unblured bc I am like that.

What in the what!?

2 Likes

I unblurred too :joy: I wish I hadn’t now!

3 Likes

I"m just more confused… I think I’m past my marvel phase. It’s gotten more complicated. And I’m always tired.

3 Likes

I warned you all!!! :roll_eyes::rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll have forgotten by the time I watch it.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: when something new comes out I don’t even enter this thread (or the Star Wars one) until I’ve watched.

3 Likes

I’m not unblurring because I’m good like that. However, I guess I need to watch it.

3 Likes

Yes you do!

3 Likes

I don’t see most stuff for months, I unblur everything!

5 Likes

OMG! I loved it!

3 Likes

Uurgh! I’m about 100/200 posts behind on that thread because I STILL haven’t started Andor :see_no_evil:
Maybe at Christmas…

I didn’t unblur your GotG Xmas spoiler :sweat_smile::+1:t2:

Will watch over the weekend…

3 Likes

Get on it!! It’s really good :grin: the GOTG special is short. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

4 Likes

Just finished GOTG Holiday Special

So frickin cute!

5 Likes

Groot looked very weird.

5 Likes