Marvel Cinematic Universe

6 Likes

That’s the wrong caption!
He’s saying ‘Seagulls, stop it now!’

7 Likes

The weather has mellowed out enough for us to drive to DS for Wakanda Forever!! So excited!

9 Likes

Hope you enjoy it :no_good_woman:t4:

5 Likes

Julia is off at Wakanda Forever with a group from her college :smiley:

6 Likes

It was soooo good!! I loved it!

6 Likes

Is it a tear jerker??

5 Likes

could it not be? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yes a bit, but beautifully so :heart:

5 Likes

Wakanda Forever getting ready to start. :partying_face:

They gave is the senior discount and I’m torn as to whether to be completely insulted by it or totally excited that the two of us got into the movies for a total of $15.

7 Likes

You’re allowed to be both Grandpa :wink::rofl::rofl:

Enjoy the movie :no_good_woman:t4:

7 Likes

I give it a solid B / B+.

Wakandan car chases are the best! 2 really good battle scenes as well. A 3-dimensional bad guy always helps too. And I have to admit, I teared up just a little over the Marvel Studios logo.

I did kind of roll my eyes at the post-credit scene though.

5 Likes

Athena and I were sobbing!! I liked the end credits scene that kid is adorable!!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Yup, I was sobbing though it. Loved the post credit scene. The rest was good but not great for me. The original is my favorite of the Marvel movies so it had a lot to live up to.

5 Likes

The chase scene was filmed down the street from my office! I was excited when I heard they were filming this in Massachusetts!

5 Likes

I don’t like when I recognise where something is filmed. It’s distracting.

First time I saw Infinity War in the cinema I didn’t catch what the Maw/Proxima Vs Avengers fight was all about because I was too busy watching the background (Edinburgh).

5 Likes

It drives me crazy when a movie is set somewhere I know well and it’s obvious that is not where they are :rofl:

6 Likes

Just saw BP2.

I’m sooooo glad they waited for Letitia Wright.

While it will never be in my top 5 MCU movies, I just love love love her and it was sheer delight that I got to watch her for near on 3 hours.

4 Likes

Last weekend I was at my new job where I am just getting to know all the people and the nurse who was orienting me started chatting with a technician I had never met before. The nurse brought up Wakanda as he had seen it the night before and the tech tells us that her boyfriend is Chad Boseman’s immediate cousin. (Boseman grew up about 45 minutes west of where I am now.) She then teared up and said that when he was alive he would rent out the local Regal for his family to get showings of his movies, and he’d have them catered, etc., and he’d usually come in for them. She said they were all waiting til this weekend so they could all go together.

9 Likes