Marvel Cinematic Universe

Oscar Isaac played Poe Dameron in SW and Moon Knight in MCU.

There are many more, according to a quick Google search. I saw an older article that listed 31, but I’m sure there are now more.

5 Likes

She’s a Disney “Princess” as well, although how Mulan is a princess, I don’t know.

6 Likes

Wow!
We’re missing loads!! :laughing:

5 Likes

The whole series. All two seasons. I felt like season 1 was great but it was all downhill from there, for me personally.

5 Likes

I agree completely. I had higher hopes for S2 because the first was so good, but…it seems like that’s a pattern for the Netflix MCU shows. Except for Iron Fist. That was just an all-around mess.

5 Likes

OK, two of my favorite worlds are about to collide [insert gay guy / 12-year old fangirl scream here]!

4 Likes

Ooh, I don’t know the actor yet, but Coven of Chaos could be super cool :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

Well, watch Heartstopper on Netflix then

4 Likes

Does it have Taika in it?? :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes. And a Queen. Now watch it.

4 Likes

I am in the early stages of a full MCU chronological (MCU timeline) rewatch…shows, movies, shorts. I gave up on a lot of shows after season 1…so I’m excited to finally finish those up when I get around to them (even if they are a mess)! Maybe I’ll do a full ranking of everything once I’m finished (it will take awhile).
I am currently on Jessica Jones S1.

4 Likes

I see you lied :face_with_raised_eyebrow::laughing:
But I’m only 1.5 minutes in and have found Stephen Fry :star_struck: That’s my enticement right there!!! :+1:t2::grin:

7 Likes

Sometimes you do what you gotta do.

5 Likes

Did.
Loved it.
Will there be a season 2??
And also… Olivia Coleman :heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Okay I guess since someone with taste has spoken I’ll add it to my list :wink:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

The kid here loves Heartstopper and Olivia Coleman. We had Broadchurch on last week or so, old episode. “That’s Olivia Coleman”
Me: cool. :upside_down_face::wink:

7 Likes

Kid says they’re filming it now.

6 Likes

AND season 3.

This will come back to haunt you some day :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I’m not afraid of you :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes