Marvel Cinematic Universe

On Twitter James Gunn said they are calling him swole Groot! :rofl: DD thought he was weird too, I kind of like that he looks different. He isn’t supposed to be the original Groot, he did die, this is his son.

5 Likes

Makes sense, I guess. He definitely looked swollen.

5 Likes

Overbearingly cheesy, but with enough Bacon to balance the flavours :+1:t2:
Loved it :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

6 Likes

But that’s what Christmas specials do best! :wink:

6 Likes

GotG special was cute. They started and ended with one of my favorite songs. It has a special place in my heart, so there’s no way I could NOT like it.

6 Likes

I liked when he became a Christmas tree

6 Likes

I would recommend Shang Chi. It was really good and I’ve seen it multiple times. Strange 2 was a lot, I wouldn’t watch it again. Love and Thunder was a giant pile of :poop: as far as I’m concerned.

4 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

But I believe it will end up being important to explain the overarching MCU story.

6 Likes

I agree, the way it tied together elements of Loki, Wandavision, and No Way Home, it definitely had some heavy lifting to do. That’s why I found it to be a lot, because it has so much prerequisite viewing.

4 Likes

Just watched the holiday special. I thought it was funny and cute. DH thought it was shockingly bad :joy:

6 Likes

Well I guess he doesn’t get to join my Marvel club!:wink::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Just watched the special. I thought it was hilarious! Also, I have the same ugly sweater as Manta!

7 Likes

I want her skirt! It was so fun!

Swole Groot was hard to adjust to, but I liked the special overall!

4 Likes

Yes, I said the same thing!

2 Likes

just finished the holiday special. I don’t know what to make of this weird mess :joy:

“wow. I guess all actors aren’t complete pieces of shit” had me dying :joy:

6 Likes

Be you if you didn’t suck or something to that effect was my favorite line. The special was ok. I didn’t love it but didn’t hate it. I actually enjoyed Mantis getting more screen time and Drax’s stolen yard ornament.

4 Likes

I feel like someone is going to die :frowning:

5 Likes

It is weird that Drax is wearing an article of whatever on his top/back/chest.

5 Likes

I’ve noticed that in the last few things he has been in. Maybe they got tired of all the makeup! :rofl:

5 Likes