Marvel Cinematic Universe

Hmmm, unsure about this one.
I’m seeing live action Princess Fiona.
I hope it’s better than I expect it to be.
I’m so keen for a Mark Ruffalo Hulk movie, but this might not scratch that itch.

Hoping to be impressed when I see it :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

DH has just been watching a YouTube dissection of it. I love Tatiana Maslany. I’m not sure about the film though.

2 Likes

There’s a new trailer for Ms. Marvel series, set to stream starting June 8 on Disney+.

4 Likes

I liked the first trailer a lot, very excited about Ms. Marvel. I’m really hoping my kids could watch it, they haven’t seen anything Marvel yet and this could be a good start if it’s not too violent or scary.

She Hulk… that trailer made it seem pretty awkward, this I’m not really excited for.

Either way, I got a lot of Marvel lined up. my wife is finally caught up so we can watch No Way Home, then Dr Strange, then Hawkeye at some point too…

7 Likes

DH and I watched No Way Home recently (borrowed it from the library). I found it very easy to follow, especially since I’d read spoiler articles beforehand, so I knew who the various characters were. Because of some stuff in that movie, I now am interested in watching some other Marvel movies/shows that I had passed up.

I agree with your take on those two trailers. I’ve never read any Marvel comic books, so I don’t have strong opinions about how Ms. Marvel or She-Hulk are/aren’t like the comic book versions. I’ll just take these as they come.

4 Likes

That’s where I’m at too!!
Hopefully getting to No Way Home tonight :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

I’m the same with the trailers. Looking forward to Ms Marvel, not so much She Hulk.

3 Likes

New trailer today for Thor: Love and Thunder. It looks like fun - something we sure could use.

6 Likes

Who needs to watch the trailer? I’m sold! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(I may not play with the equipment, but that doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate a fine specimen.)

10 Likes

Ooh! Is that Christian Bale??!!

Trailer looks awesome :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Yes, he’s Gorr the God Butcher.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to this, but I am really going to miss a Thor movie that doesn’t include Loki.

4 Likes

I have high hopes or Love & Thunder.

It is going to take a lot for Christian Bale up-stage Hela from Ragnarok…

Those are some pretty big boots to fill.

3 Likes

Oh, man. No more comfy sweater . . .

:blush:

4 Likes

He’s been dead before :wink:

4 Likes

Yabbut, Thanos said there’ll be no resurrecting this time

Or something to that effect.

4 Likes

I can’t imagine that’s even possible.
Cate Blanchet is utterly amazing :black_heart::green_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Deviant Loki is alive and well, though.

5 Likes

In some time

:blush:

4 Likes

For all time. Always.
:clock12::clock1::clock230::clock430::clock730::clock930:
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

MCU, meet SSU.

SSU is Sony’s Spider-Man Universe. Because DH and I watched Spider-Man: No Way Home (complete with credits) we also watched Venom and Venom: Let There Be Carnage (including credits). I enjoyed the two Venom movies a whole lot more than I ever thought I would - so much (warped) humor. Warning: they also have a lot of gore.

3 Likes