Marvel Cinematic Universe

Spider-Man Far From Home last night. Loved it!

Started Loki tonight. I don’t know if I’m not smart enough for this show. I’m having a hard time following it and I watched 2 episodes. Who is who and what is real and what the hell is happening??? But maybe that’s the point so far?

7 Likes

Yeah, kinda think that was the point.
Loki did get better/more fun. Felt like I had a handle on it. Until the last episode. I just didn’t understand. I was all what?!?!?? Looking forward to your take :thinking:

Loved almost all of Wandavision, little slow to start.
Sam/Bucky bonding was great - so some episodes of F&WS were more fav than others.
Hawkeye - all good.
Have only seen last two Mandalorian and first two Boba Fett. meh

Still waiting on No Way Home. Dadgum movie times aren’t happening when I need them to. :smirk:

4 Likes

I followed Loki much better than WandaVision. I felt like I had to do too much research/homework to follow WandaVision. I don’t want to have to research background to enjoy or understand a show.

3 Likes

Guys it’s been a crazy couple of weeks and was really looking forward to go to the movies tonight

Ugh what happened with the Morbius release date…

Seriously disappointed - Andrew Garfield rumors?

2 Likes

Every time we watch a Spider-Man movie since going to DCA I want to sling some webs and help him out.

I love Spidey

8 Likes

Web slinging ability would come in handy. A LOT.

Specially the older you get . . .

[searches for emoji of old person trying to get out of chair]

6 Likes

Just noticed that all One Shots are now on D+ (at least in EU?) :partying_face:

3 Likes

OK re-watched Loki Ep 1 & 2 and they made more sense. 3 is weird but at least not confusing.

5 Likes

Waiting for last episode . . .

3 Likes

Well hell Episode 4 was just :exploding_head:

So much

So many revelations!

I am quickly moving on to Ep 5

5 Likes

I can hardly wait for you to watch the last Episode if 4 affected you thus. :blush:

3 Likes

Starting Ep 6 now

5 was phenomenal!!!

6 Likes

Whoa.

6 Likes

What, exactly, is that picture of?

Yes! I love Richard Grant as comic book Loki, and I soooo want alligator Loki!!!

Guess you finished? What are your thoughts?

It’s no secret that I’m a Loki fanatic. Can’t wait for season 2.

3 Likes

Those are prunes.

I will share my thoughts another time. But I really enjoyed it once I understood what was happening (rewatching episodes 1&2). And I am looking forward to season 2 whenever that happens.

6 Likes

sigh

I was enjoying Loki more than I expected since I don’t get the Loki appeal.

Until that last episode. Clear as mud.

4 Likes

Really?

3 Likes

Yeah. My sister and I looked at each other and said what?!? was that?!?

Of course, she’s a big Loki fan so we were watching the last episode maybe even the day it aired.

I’ve since read stuff about the episodes. I saw the stuff folks are saying, like this statue changed, etc. But I’m like, ok, but what does that mean . . .

I guess it means tune in next season.

4 Likes

Reality has changed, Loki is stuck in an alternate universe, and the entire multiverse is in HUGE trouble because Sophie killed the only power that was keeping the timeline in check. That gets us ready for “What If?”, “Spider-Man: No Way Home” and the “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness”.

5 Likes

Loki series

[quote=“SirGreggLadyV, post:1100, topic:80191”]
the only power that was keeping the timeline in check[/quote]

(emphasis is mine)

Well see, literal ole me took him at his word that his death might result in all that stuff - “What If?”, “Spider-Man: No Way Home” and the “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness”.

Liked Hawkeye much better. Apparently I’m very linear. :rofl:

3 Likes