Marvel Cinematic Universe

I think it’s people who were already into the comics what are really into them. I enjoy the movies and the overall MCU story, but I don’t consider them even close to something like Lord of the Rings. Or Star Wars.

I’ve never read the comics but am a complete fanboy of the MCU. At the moment, I’ll take it over any other movie franchise.

3 Likes

Coming November 24th to Disney+

Looks like it might become a new holiday tradition in my home

7 Likes

Margot is awesome.

1 Like

Very excited

:rofl: Love the tagline!!

3 Likes

Completely excited!

1 Like

Didn’t get the chance to watch the trailer earlier, but have just watched it.
I have questions…

1. How can I get tickets to Rogers The Musical?? :notes:

2. Does this count as a Christmas Movie? :christmas_tree:

3. Is the premise of this going to be Barton training up his replacement so that he can actually retire?? :sob::sob:

3 Likes

Dd20 was actually squealing this morning watching this. I live amongst major MCU geeks/nerds.

2 Likes

Yeah I am not a fan of Natalie Portman’s Thor character.

2 Likes

Then you’re going to hate the next Thor movie, Love & Thunder, if the rumored storyline is true.

1 Like

I’m having trouble deciding if it’s her or the character. She seems very disgenuine for some reason.

I think it’s the storytelling (or lack of) and pacing (or lack of), mainly.

Every hero has their love interest. I get that. This one is just poorly adapted.

2 Likes

Yeah could be.

Nope! I have faith in Taika Waititi. It’s going to be awesome!!! :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::rofl:

2 Likes

Probably both.
Personally I don’t rate Portman as an actor. Granted I haven’t seen some of her award winning performances, but where I have seen her, I’ve not been impressed (Kiera Knightly performs better in The Phantom Menace IMO :rofl:).
That said, I’ve read that her fans/those who do rate her as an actor think she’s underused as Jane Foster, so that’s really all on Brannagh :confused:

2 Likes