March 13-20 2021 ish travlers

I saw that, but nothing further, so hoping for the best

1 Like

Ok, I am getting so excited. I saw they were testing fantastic, and saw something about epcot fireworks coming back for the anniversaryā€¦so praying that we might see one of these. Also hoping remy is open for spring break. Still have not ridden MMRR, SD, or Aliensā€¦ Getting excited(can I say that again)

Fantasmic ā€¦spellcheck

Yay!!! My extended family has rebooked from LAST March to Mar. 24-apr. 6ā€¦so close i can taste it!!

Weā€™re 11 flying in from Denver, NJ and driving from Tampa aged 1 to 80. (My group is 7yo, 80yo and two adults.) Weā€™re staying at Shades if Green. ADRs all booked, but out 11th is a last minute addition and canā€™t seem to get that extra person on a reservation. Whoops!

1 Like

@monique Yay on the trip and loving it is a family trip. Is your 11 for the adrs including the 1 year old? If so I am sure you should be ok ā€¦how did you book as 10 or a 6 and 4?

Whoops! Apparently i was in last yearā€¦sheā€™s now 2. (Itā€™s my cousin whim i havenā€™t seen for a year) Yes, sheā€™s included and weā€™ll figure it out, so Iā€™m.not too worried.

1 Like

I was randomly checking park hours, and it looks like they extended every park for our week. Looks like Epcot until 11! I havenā€™t read it on any of the sites yet, so I hope itā€™s not a glitch, but here goes: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/calendars/five-day/2021-03-14/

In other news, the Flower and Garden menus came out, and we want everything!

3 Likes

I just got the email update with all the park hours added!!! Jumping for joy inside

1 Like

Iā€™m a little torn about the hours honestly. We are early to bed people usually. And Disney is only going to extend hours because they know itā€™ll be bananas. But the earlier open at MK and HS will be nice. I think weā€™ll be doing lots of hopping to HS And AK and do more mornings at EP and MK.

My brain exploded when I saw Epcot open until 11 pm. Itā€™s like the olden times! :slight_smile:

When they extend park hours like this, wouldnā€™t they open up more dining reservations? Or no? I have a Le Cellier that I could only book at 4:30 PM and would love to move it to a more decent dinner time. I have TP dining res set.

I am off to re set my MK dinnerā€¦i have a 4 30 at Tonyā€™s or 7 at kona. So Iā€™m hoping for a 6pm Tonyā€™s if possible

Hi everyone! Iā€™m new to TP (still trying to get used to all the acronyms) and will be traveling with my gf March 13-18 staying at Pop. Hereā€™s just a rundown of what my reservations are:

3/13: weā€™ll be landing around 8:30 AM so we were gonna do a half day at MK incl lunch at Skipper Canteen and hope to get to WL for the Electrical Water Pageant and dinner at Geyser Point.
3/14: HS
3/15: EP w/ lunch at Beaches & Cream
3/16: MK
3/17: AK

This will be my first trip to DW in a long while and my first ā€œadultā€ trip not with the family. Iā€™m appreciative of all the tips and insight from all of you frequent travelers. Made my touring plans and plan to optimize day of and literally ride it out.

2 Likes

Welcome to TP! You have a solid plan in place. Weā€™ll ā€œsee youā€ at HS on 3/14!

1 Like

@canwegosoon or @marmnyc have you heard anything more about BWV? Since only the villas are open I wonder what they did for the guests staying in those rooms? Did they have availability in other rooms or did they have to move to a new resort? I need to go check DISboards also.

Me too! Been furiously working on revising my TPs all afternoon. I love it because we tend to go early and get lots done in the mornings, take afternoon breaks, then hop elsewhere for a long and leisurely evening. :woman_cartwheeling: :dancer:

1 Like

No I have not seen anything

1 Like

Hey Canwego, I have a Walmart delivery coming to me on Friday, the 12th. Iā€™ll be happy to add a birthday cake to my order, if youā€™d like. Just tell me preferred theme and Iā€™ll see if I can work it out. We will be at Epcot on the 13th and could deliver to BWV.

@Rhondak0000ā€¦thank you so much for the offer. We have a car and I will be going to the market too. My boys birthday is the 26th so we will celebrate on the 19th(our last day together). Thanks againā€¦hope to see you at some point

Glad you have a plan, Canwego! Happy birthday to your kiddos! Welcome to the new folks here! Iā€™ve been moving a few things around, given extended hours, but Iā€™m not seeing much added ADR availability yet. Iā€™m pretty happy with what I already have, so if I canā€™t manage to tweak a few things, thereā€™s always next trip! Lol! Hope to meet you all at some point over the crazy busy week we all signed up for! I need to find a suitcase big enough to fit lots and lots of patience!

I am at POP 3/16-3/25 on my second solo trip! I had all my park reservations made and plans loosely drawn up, then got the email about the hours being extended, and now I have the most first-world problem ever of figuring out whether to change any of my reservations! In the before-times I could have reworked everything in like an hour (Iā€™ve been to WDW maybe 15 times), but these days, oh boyā€¦

1 Like