March 13-20 2021 ish travlers

Saw a ton of early March liners on a count down chat, so thought we could meet here and discuss

2 Likes

We are staying 13-20th at BWV. I have most of my dining booked. Still waiting on a Rose and Crown for St. Pats. Hoping we have great weather and short lines!!! We are coming from NY, flying SWA non-stop so hoping for a good flight

2 Likes

We will be at Pop Century March 12-16 and then Marriott cypresss something March 17-20. Traveling w six yo son first half of trip and then we will be meeting up w family second half.

Flying direct from Denver.

Dining booked through the 18th.

Wondering if the CL predictions will be too good to be true.

We were going to do le cellier in Saint pattys simply Becauee we want to try it. Is rose and crown doing anything special? What about raglan road?

Any possibility fireworks will be back? A girl can dream, right?

1 Like

Plan as of now:

12 fly
13 mk Cinderella table
14 ak no rez
15 Epcot no rez
16 Hs 50s prime time pool
17 pool Epcot le cellier
18 mk skipper canteen
19 hs pool no rez
20 Ak , yak and yeti fly home

1 Like

We are 4-10! We’ve been waffling on the trip for ages and just now decided to do it. Our spring break is the week of the 8th but my daughter has to wait 5 days and then have a negative test before returning to daycare, so we are gonna test her sunday after we fly home wednesday. my husband and i will both be vaccinated (he already has immunity, second shot was 12 days ago, i’m getting my first shot today)

1 Like

YAY! I was hoping to find a group of travelers the same week as us. We are Mar 13-20. BVW 3/13-3/16 then GF 3/16-3/19. Marriott near airport for 3/19 as our flight leaves at 6am on 3/20. Fly in direct from Kansas City, unfortunately flight home has a layover somewhere. :frowning: There are a lot less direct flights on SW between MCI and MCO than there used to be.

No ADRs, we’ll do mostly QS. 3DD, ages 13, 12 and 10. This will be their 6th trip to WDW, my 9th, DH 8th. Last time we went was May 2016 so it’s been a while! Also went to DLR in 2018 and was supposed to return to DLR March 2020 and were in LA when the shutdown was announced. Hopefully this spring break trip goes more smoothly. :wink: Looking forward to not having to worry about FPP and almost taking a more leisurely approach to touring.

Is it still possible to share Memory Maker? It’s been 5 years and didn’t know if that was still a thing. I remember being in groups touring at the same time and we “friended” each other in MDE and shared the package. If that is possible is anyone wanting to make a group to do that?

2 Likes

Maybe we’ll see you there! We are at BWV from 3/13 - 3/16!

1 Like

Hope so!!!

1 Like

Ohhhh!!! We have several days in common and I have LC on 17th…but hoping for RNC

We are flying on same says too. I arr at 9:30 and one son arr at 9:50am. We are getting a car. And depart the 20th too but we are late flights

1 Like

I don’t know about the memory maker but hopefully you will find a few. I used to see them on FB but left social medial 6 months ago.

1 Like

There is a a MM share group on Facebook. This is the first year I’m not doing MM share. In 2019 I joined a group run by someone who didn’t know what she was doing so I had to drop out and find a new group. She tried to massively guilt trip me about leaving the group. Was too much drama!

Question about pop…is it worth another thousand to upgrade to a mid level? I am saving to go on Disney Alaskan cruise next year so trying to decide if I want to part with $1000 for the upgrade. $1000 gets me a cabin w a window on the cruise so seems a better use? Maybe I’ve answered my own question.

2 Likes

We are flying the 12th. My son doesn’t know we are going. I’m going to have him get ready for kindergarten like normal but instead of driving to school we will head to the airport. I will tell him where we are going when he realizes we aren’t going the right way to be going to school.

4 Likes

I found it and requested to join - thank you! Hoping someone is already planning a March one and it is drama free! :laughing:

1 Like

On the cruise you want the window, so I would save the money now

I found it! Our trip is planned for March 14-18 at BWV, though DH doesn’t want to go without vaccine (high risk health conditions). Fingers crossed we can find him one in NJ or that he feels comfortable driving. So fun to see so many BWVers planned that week.

We plan mostly QS meals and major goal is to see GE for the first time, so we reserved three days of HS, will switch parks on the fly if we do not get a boarding group at 7am.

We were supposed to go in May to celebrate DS18 HS grad, but of course that fell through.

Yes, crowd levels look great, but our one ADR we want for Oga’s Cantina has been tough and I think local schools are on break. Fingers crossed (again) that the crowds are actually good. Hope we can connect somehow!

2 Likes

I hope you can find a vaccine before your trip.

1 Like

I have been seeing very good success at 1pm for a 2nd chance

Our trips sound very similar in intention. Just today I switched our park reservations for 3 HS days and 3 MK days. That gives us 3 days to experience RotR or 3 days to try our best to at least see it once. If we get it the first two days and decide that’s enough then we’ll switch to AK for the morning assuming there are spots left. Otherwise it’s hitting AK and Epcot after 2pm and hoping for the best (been tracking wait times after 2pm at both parks and it looks promising)!

2 Likes

That is our plan too. If we get lucky early we will switch out parks.
13-epcot, Beirgarten
14-ak, DS, Boathouse
15-hs , Ale&Crown
16-mk, IL Mulino
17-e, Le Cellier hoping for RNC
18-hs-Olgas & mamma melrose
19-mk-Kona
20-hs or e & DS-Raglan Rd, Polite Pig